Chapter 143 - 144 - 145 - 146

As a gourmet animation, "Showa Cafeteria" seems to be taking another route that is completely different from "Spirit of the Halberd".

Unlike "Spirit of the Halberd", which had millions of pre-subscriptions long before the broadcast, when "Showa Cafeteria" started broadcasting, the overall number of subscriptions and plays could not be said to be bad—after all, the audience base that Huaying has built over the years is real. But compared to Huaying's recent animation works, subscriptions to "Showa Cafeteria" are obviously not enough.

The Shepherd Star is not surprised by this.

Strictly speaking, "Showa Cafeteria" is not a purely commercial animation. Whether it's painting style, character design or plot, this animation follows a niche line of literature and art, and its rhythm is relatively slow. Its goal is to The market and "Spirit of the Halberd" itself are staggered.

Most of these animations have excellent reputations, but whether they can be popular depends on whether this reputation can be effectively converted into subscriptions.

Soon, as "Showa Shokudo" was launched, many viewers who had pre-subscribed in advance also kept up with Luo Gaofeng's progress. From being careless to getting serious, and finally crying unexpectedly, this is not only Luo Gaofeng's personal viewing process, but also the inner thoughts of nearly 90% of the audience.

"Crying, I knew I shouldn't have hoped for the kindness of a dog thief..."

"Actually Xing Xing is right. This animation is indeed gentle, but this kind of gentleness is not good enough. The ending is actually not a tragedy. Strictly speaking, it is still HE. The traffic police and father-in-law also untied their knots. I’ve started a new life, but it’s hard to let go of good intentions.”

"It's hard to get over it +1. It makes me sad to think that my father didn't get to eat the hamburger made by my daughter in the end. Although the ending is good, but the ending is true, it's really hard to get over..."

"Actually, I almost guessed the routine when I watched the beginning. I wanted to be picky at first, but I didn't expect the plot to be so touching. The BGM and performance are very flavorful. The viewing experience is excellent. I look forward to the follow-up!"

"Showa Shokudo" has been online for one week, and the related review website has received positive reviews from Isui, with a score as high as 9.5

Although according to the usual practice, when "Showa Cafeteria" is over, the rating of the animation will inevitably drop appropriately, but in the case of hundreds of thousands of people rating the first episode, it can still get a high score of 9.5, which is enough to prove the potential of this animation .

Shepherd Star does not have any profit goals or requirements for this animation, and the works produced by Huaying now will not be at a loss no matter what-that is to say, but as far as Shepherd Star himself is concerned , he actually didn't have much hope for the sales of this animation.

If you rely on word of mouth, the final subscription should be in the range of 500,000-800,000. After all, there is a certain degree of cultural isolation for animations like this that are more literary and artistic, and the audience is not as good as that of animations such as "Shook Halberd Soul" Guang, 800,000 is probably its ceiling.

No one expected that when the third episode of "Showa Cafeteria" was played, the subscriptions exceeded 800,000, which Mujiaxing originally thought was the ceiling.