Chapter Seventy-Five

In large anime forums like this, the most frequently mentioned ones are teenage anime like "My Hero Academia". Firstly, it kills both men and women, and secondly, it has a very wide audience. Naturally, the discussion in the forum will not be low. , In contrast, this post that suddenly floated up seemed very strange.

peach snow? what is that?

Does the recent animation have this kind of CP name?

For this unfamiliar post, some people choose to glance over it, and then calmly invest in other anime and character-related posts that they are interested in, and some people click in casually with rare curiosity .

Ye Zhuxuan is the former.

She was not interested in this unfamiliar CP at first - since it is difficult to distinguish, it must be an animation she has never seen. If she has that time, she might as well go to other posts to chat with fellow netizens. To her surprise, when she had read enough other new posts on the forum and clicked it out to read again, not only did this post not sink, but the floor was getting higher and higher.

Ye Zhuxuan immediately became interested.

She is aware of the update speed of the posts in the forum. Not only did this post not sink immediately, but more and more people responded to it—either the CP itself is very famous, but she is ignorant. Either a pair of delicious CPs appear in an interesting animation, which will attract other passers-by to become interested, and then run to chase the manga.

Thinking of this, Ye Zhuxuan raised her hand to poke the post page on the phone screen, and clicked in.

Title: Well, I just want to ask, is there anyone who eats peach snow in the forum?

Content: As in the title, although I know it's impossible, I still want to come here and ask... Can I have a gay friend who eats peach snow? [humble]

Floor 1: Peach Snow? What is the abbreviation of CP in the animation, I have no impression at all.

Floor 2: I seem to have seen this abbreviation somewhere... Wait! Do you mean the Toya Kinomoto x Tsukishiro Yukito in "Cardcaptor Sakura"?

Floor 3: "Cardcaptor Sakura"? Isn't this the sub-supplied animation produced by Huaying? Can this also eat CP? The host is great.

Floor 4: Is the second season of "My Hero Academia" not good, or the third season of "Blood Rose" is not fun? You guys are too free, you just go to watch the sub-supply animation for children, but you are still eating CP with real feelings in it? ? ?

Sub supply animation ah...

Seeing this, Ye Zhuxuan couldn't help but frowned, and already had the idea of ​​closing the post in her heart - she was not interested in those animations provided by Blue Star.

Until the figure of the host reappeared in the post below——

5th Floor (Old Landlord): No, I think I can explain. I and I really just had nothing to do at the beginning, so I just watched cartoons with my sister. The main reason is that Huaying’s animation is really good. , although it is a sub-direction, it is very interesting! The little skirt inside is also super cute! The important thing is, my CP is really sweet! ! Do you really not consider eating and watching?