Chapter Eightieth

Eight fifty.

Unaware of the meeting that took place at another company, the Shepherd sits in the back of the car, still thinking about the script for "Mulan."

The "Script Analysis Room" produced by the system is indeed reliable, but as 013 said, the analysis room will only point out mistakes, and will not give any answers. How to write the script and which direction to improve, these all have to be solved. Shepherd Xing slowly explored step by step. And the best version he wrote these days only got a "B" evaluation from the system.

In which direction should we improve?

As he lowered his eyes and pondered, the car stopped silently. Du Yutang, who was both an assistant and a driver, pushed the door down from the driver's seat first, and then respectfully opened the door for him.

Shepherd Xing nodded slightly, got out of the back seat, and looked up at the destination of his trip.

Facing the sunshine without any temperature in the morning, the majestic high-rise building, which is half in the clouds, becomes more and more cold and inviolable. The huge vertical move on the railing on the second floor is clearly visible——

Baiyun Culture Co., Ltd.

For fans of Bluestar ACG culture, this name can be said to be well-known. As Bluestar’s largest comic magazine with the most stable sales, Baiyun Comic Week’s sales volume has always been in the top three magazine sales rankings. It is one of the three most well-known book publishing houses of Blue Star.

Its weekly comic magazine "Baiyun Comics" has a sales volume of more than 2 million.

Not only that, but Baiyun Culture has maintained good cooperative relations with many animation, film and television and even game companies, and its popular comics are often adapted into various genres such as animation, film and television, and games, which can be called a leader in the field of ACG.

The purpose of Musuxing's trip is to discuss cooperation with Baiyun Culture.

"...Wedding, wedding, attending a wedding again! Last time the draft was delayed because of participating in a wedding, and this time the draft was delayed again because of participating in a wedding. How many brothers does he have? Why do he have to attend so many weddings throughout the year? It’s left here, anyway, at 8 o’clock tomorrow night at the latest, he has to hand in the manuscript even if he does, or he has to hand in the manuscript if he doesn’t!”

Just as the front desk assistant led Mu Suxing to the door, an angry voice came through the half-hidden door. Mu Suxing raised his eyebrows, but the female assistant in front looked normal, obviously I am used to all this.

"Editor-in-Chief, Mr. Mu is here."

The female assistant sounded a reminder, and when the editor-in-chief nodded, she bowed slightly, turned around and left.

Unexpectedly, before Mu Su Xing spoke, someone suddenly poked his head out over there, and said unwillingly: "Editor Jing, this setting is really not what you think. To me, it is the comic book. My soul, if I change this setting, my manga will be meaningless..."

"Then make it meaningless!" The middle-aged man called the editor-in-chief waved his hand and said impatiently: "Or you can ignore the opinions given by our editorial department and follow your great idea, and when the time comes If the readers of the three issues vote for the last place, you can wait for me to cut it in half!"

The young man who had been yelled at was speechless and unable to speak, so he walked away resentfully.

silence.