Chapter fifteen

With previous work experience, the post-production work of the short animation went smoothly.

During the period, Gu Sihan and Lu Yue came back a few times without giving up. They didn't dare to break into room 305, so they tried to get close to the three outside from time to time, trying to find out what the three were doing in 305.

Once again, Shepherd Xing disdains and doesn't bother to entangle with these two people again. But as the saying goes, the best way to deal with hooligans is to find another hooligan. From this point of view, Fang Lian is really the nemesis of these two.

"What are you doing in 305? Oh, it's not a pain in the ass. Just do something to practice your hands. Anyway, my brother is rich." Fang Lian spread his hands, with a look of embarrassment on his face.

Gu Sihan didn't want to get entangled with this person, and diverted him to find the Shepherd Star, but whenever she was about to get close to the Shepherd Star, she would be stopped by Fang Lian calmly, and this person was so shameless. Picked up a conversation, waved Mu Su Xing and Wen Feihang to go away: "Go, go, don't disturb my precious time alone with the beauty."

"By the way, beauty, are you free tomorrow? Let's have a meal together."

It has to be said that once Fang Lian's body shape showed a malicious expression, Gu Sihan naturally didn't have a good face when he looked at the image of a wretched man who disgusted women. She took a few steps back as if frightened , as if he was afraid that Fang Lian would touch her in the slightest.

"No, no need." If it wasn't for Fang Lian's usefulness, Gu Sihan would have told him to get out by now, but now that Fang Lian was her only breakthrough to get close to Shepherd Star, she had no choice but to hide her disgust and forcefully Squeeze out a smile: "Well, I still have something to do, so I'll take a step first."

Laboratory building, 305.

Because of previous life experience and everything was ready, the post-processing of the short animation was done very quickly. When Fang Lian opened the door and came in, Shepherd Xing and Wen Feihang were watching the final product.

Wen Feihang looked up at the person who came, and a smirk appeared on the corner of his mouth: "Didn't you say that you want to be alone with the beauty? How does it feel?"

Fang Lian curled his lips, with a dismissive look on his face: "You think too much, how could I abandon my paper man's wife for no reason and become someone else's licking dog? Just her? Not even a fraction of the cuteness!"

The two chattered a few words casually, then clicked to stop, and then turned their attention to the final short animation. Mu Su Xing is already very familiar with his final product, and after watching it again at this time, the problems that were overlooked during editing gradually became clear in his mind.

It took nearly half a year to make, and it took less than half an hour to watch all seven short animations.

As the last short animation came to an end, Wen Feihang couldn't help but said: "I'm starting to believe now that we probably won't return empty-handed this time."

Unlike Wen Feihang, who is very interested in art and animation, Fang Lian is a pure nerd. He has no interest in Wen Qing's set. The level of coloring, he can also faintly perceive the current level of Shepherd Star.

To put it bluntly, Fang Lian even felt that, let alone making short animations, even if it was a serious animation series, Mu Su Xing was fully capable of acting as the chief director at this time.

"I think..." Fang Lian deliberately prolonged his tone, and after attracting two friends to look over, he said seriously, "I think it's time for us to start naming our studio."