Chapter 78

So, what Taoya has been interrupted all this time is not the so-called confession, but the fact that he knew the identity of Snow Rabbit?

Before Jimengsi had time to be disappointed by this new discovery, she was pleasantly surprised by the following plot——

"This kind of thing doesn't need to be guaranteed at all," Yue said without hesitation: "Even if I exchange my life, I will protect my master."

As soon as he finished speaking, Taoya, who was still sitting by the bed, frowned and stood up. He strode up to Yue, with a touch of helplessness in his voice: "If you exchange your life, I will be very troubled." of."

"If you disappear, Axue will disappear too," Toya said, "Protect Sakura, and protect yourself."

As Taoya approached, Yue also stretched out his hands and put them on Taoya's shoulders. The two hugged gently, their cheeks touching, and a light blue magic circle appeared from under their feet. A few seconds later, Yue put Taoya, who had fallen asleep due to the loss of magic power, on the bed. He reached out and stroked Taoya's cheek, with complicated emotions in his eyes.

Jimmy:! ! !

Mom! This is too sweet!

Although there is no official confession, but look at my brother's words, actions and demeanor, it is no different from the confession, right? Not to mention sticking to the face, rounding up is a kiss, right!

Ah ah ah ah ah! I got it for real!

The natal CP that he had been thinking about suddenly gave out sugar, and Jimengsi only felt that his suffering these days was worth it. Not only that, but when "Cardcaptor Sakura" continued to be updated the next day, she discovered that the original animation of this animation was more courageous than she had imagined—it was short of an official announcement!

What about "It doesn't matter who you are, as long as you don't disappear and stay with me, that's fine." Do normal classmates and friends say this kind of thing? The two of them don't look like simple friends, do they?

As she was thinking about it, that Sakura finally confessed to Snow Rabbit.

This plot was expected by Jimengsi. In the last episode, Sakura expressed her intention to confess because she thought about the possibility that the snow rabbit would disappear. However, according to the development of the plot of "Cardcaptor Sakura", this confession will definitely be rejected, and Sakura's feelings for Yukito are mostly like family members...

The next step should be to develop the normal relationship line of the official wolf cherry, right?

This thought flashed through her mind, and the confession in the animation gradually came to an end, at this moment, Sakura suddenly said: "You know because you have someone you like the most? "

"Yes."

"Is it brother?"

"Oh, yes."

Eh? !

Jimengsi was stunned.

Wait, this should be what she understood, right? The CP she was originally secretly cute is actually an official partner? ! The surprise came too suddenly, she hadn't recovered from the surprise in front of her, but the conversation between the two in the animation was still going on.

"However, although my favorite is Taoya, I don't know how he feels..."

Jimeng thought to himself, do you need to say this! Brother would rather give up the chance to see his mother than let you disappear. If this is not love, then what is it? !