Chapter Seventy-Seven

Just when Jimengsi restrained herself and almost ran downstairs to show her excitement, and was about to look forward to the next confession——

"Taoya!" Accompanied by a clear female voice, Akizuki Nakuru, who suddenly appeared, jumped on Taoya's body: "The teacher said that the meeting is about to start, and told you to take the handouts!"

Jimmy:? ? ?

Where did this woman come from? Is it too much? Don't you know that you will be kicked by a donkey if you disturb someone's confession? !

Jimengsi is so angry.

However, this was not over yet, and after dismissing Taoya with a few words, Akizuki Nakuru turned around and smiled meaningfully: "Don't you understand?"

"If that's the case, then I won't be polite."

Until the end of the 48th episode, Jimengsi was still immersed in that unfinished confession, and the resentment in his heart was beyond words.

In contrast, the main line narrated in episode 48 itself is not within the scope of her interest, and she is single-mindedly recalling this dialogue that happened in the early and mid-term of the animation——

This Akizuki Nakuru's attitude is very obvious, it can be said that he directly declared war on Yukito. Thinking of this at first, Jimengsi couldn't hold back his anger, but after watching the animation update of the day, he calmed down again.

Judging by Taoya's attitude, it's definitely a confession. According to the tone of "Cardcaptor Sakura", it doesn't look like she is going to abuse. In other words-my CP is already real. Looking at this animation style, it should only be time for an official match to have a happy ending, so let's just bear with it for now.

Until the next day, Jimengsi thought this way.

But……

Jimengsi supported his forehead with one hand, and looked at the TV with a look of lovelessness.

"Axue, I don't think you know, so let me tell you, in fact, I treat you..."

Ah, here we come! It's that annoying moth again!

Is this person going to die if he doesn't do anything?

Ji Mengsi was full of resentment, and now he looked at the ignorant and cute official supporting team, and he was in no mood. My younger sister, who has just entered the fifth grade of elementary school this year, is very excited to watch it. At the same time, the anime forum has also built a depressing tall building for it:

"Today is also a day when I feel sorry for my brother. Every time I confess, I will be interrupted. What the hell is this moth trying to do? I am so anxious to see it. According to this progress, when will my brother confess successfully?"

"I don't believe it when I say it. I actually got the truth in a subtitle animation, but the progress is too slow. Why is it so difficult to wait for a confession [crying]"

"Well, am I the only one who thinks this may not be a confession? Judging from the current plot, I think it's also possible that my brother discovered Snow Rabbit's abnormality or true identity?"

...

Unaware of the anxious waiting of the fans and audience, Shepherd Xing is sitting in his study at home at the moment, thinking about the next independent animation.

After the end of "Cardcaptor Sakura", it is foreseeable that many animation companies will definitely take advantage of this upsurge and follow suit to produce a large number of animations with magical girl themes. Considering the gap between production, broadcast and animation popularity, wait Obviously, it will take a certain amount of time for the theme of magical girls to form an upsurge.