Chapter 151

Do whatever comes to mind.

It just so happened that both of them were relatively free today, and both of them were willing to do a second brush, so they simply didn't get entangled, and they went to the front desk of the theater immediately, preparing to book tickets for the next movie.

When the two of them held the movie tickets at 8:00 p.m. in their hands, Luo Gaofeng got a little tangled up: "Wait, since we bought movie tickets so easily, doesn't that mean..."

He didn't finish his words, but it didn't affect Guan Mingxu's understanding of his unfinished intentions—whether it's "The Sound of the Rain" or "Interstellar Conquest", which is also selected to be released today, it is basically hard to get a ticket for today's show Well, it's good for them to be able to buy a second movie ticket for "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone", but it's not a good thing for this movie.

Thinking of this, both of them were inevitably a little depressed, and in the end Luo Gaofeng took the lead in cheering up: "Speaking of which, this is actually not the first time Huaying has had a headwind at the beginning. Maybe the box office will counterattack later? There, the plot itself is not bad, and I think Harry Potter still has hope of breaking the dimensional wall."

Guan Mingxu is not as optimistic as his friends. He shook his head helplessly: "There is no way to do this. After all, it is an animated movie. If it is good enough in normal times, maybe there will be support from passers-by who don't watch animation. But now ..."

It can only be said that Harry Potter's opponents in the same period are too powerful.

Fortunately, "Racing Storm", which was released early, has been suppressed by "Sound of the Rain", and now the box office is getting worse day by day. Conversely, no matter whether it is "Sound of Rain", Or "Interstellar Conquest", which happened to be released on the same day as Harry Potter. Neither of these two films is easy to mess with.

It is true that animated films are difficult to be affected by live-action films of the same period-but this premise is that the animated film itself is not good enough, and it is enough to keep the original two-dimensional audience, so it doesn't matter.

But for those animated films that can become popular in the two-dimensional circle, it is not an ordinary regret to run into an equally excellent live-action film.

What "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" is facing now is such a regret.

"Forget it, there's no point in thinking about it now. We'll just support it as much as we can, and we'll take care of it when we go back. It's useless to worry about other things," Luo Gaofeng said.

The two had dinner and met again in front of the cinema at eight o'clock in the evening.

To the relief of the two, when they walked into the familiar screening hall to prepare for the second screening, the auditorium was already full of people—at least in terms of attendance, the current Harry Potter is still very good.

Here, when Guan Mingxu was reading Harry Potter for the second time, he also noticed some details that he had not paid attention to during the first time, or had not had time to appreciate them.

For example, the realistic starry sky displayed by the Hogwarts auditorium under the theater effect, such as the common rooms of the four colleges with different styles, such as the portraits of the dead who can talk at Hogwarts, and for example-the Potions professor and Harry The love-hate relationship between Leigh Porter.

When I first watched it, Guan Mingxu once thought that Snape was just an annoying professor, or belonged to Voldemort's camp, so he didn't like the villain who tried to kill the protagonist. However, after watching it once, Guan Mingxu already knew: Although Snape did hate Harry, but he had no intention of harming his life, and he had even protected Harry.