Chapter Five

After lunch, Qin Sheng didn't intend to leave. He stood up and looked down at Mu Suxing. Seeing that the latter was looking at the newspaper over and over again, looking full of fighting spirit, he couldn't help but Smiling: "Let's go, I'll take you back to the dormitory."

The location of the restaurant was not far from the school, and after a while, Xingning University of the Arts appeared in front of them.

Mu Suxing was thinking about the solicitation of the short video on subway culture, and was a little distracted for a while, so he didn't pay attention to the slightly weird eyes of others in the school, but Qin Sheng seemed to notice it, and frowned slightly.

When Mu Su Xing faintly noticed something strange, the originally scattered crowd in the school suddenly dispersed spontaneously, and a young girl in a blue and white dress and sandals with shallow heels came out of the middle.

"Know him?" Qin Sheng asked.

Shepherd Xing glanced at the girl's face. After all, he was reborn after twenty years. His classmates in college have long forgotten everything. The picture of looking at the girl at this moment can only be regarded as a smile. There is no impression of her delicate face.

He shook his head, just as he was about to put aside his relationship with the girl, and didn't want to wait for her to come closer for a look, only then did he realize that the girl's complexion was slightly pale, and there seemed to be a flash of water in her eyes. Showing a bit of a delicate and pitiful appearance, it is very pitiful.

Mu Juxing's heart moved, and then his eyes became weird.

He knew who this girl was.

Mu Su Xing remembered that among those who competed with him for the school's support quota, one of them was quite popular. It is said that he was a senior senior from a poor family—what was the specific name, Mu Su Xing no longer remembered. The only problem was because of the girl walking towards him in front of him.

She came to ask the shepherd star to "raise your hands high" and give up the support quota, so as to fulfill her sweetheart.

At that time, this incident caused a storm in Xingning University of the Arts. In the words of many students complaining on the school forum, this incident can be listed as the school's annual drama——

First, there was a vigorous support plan, but it finally fell on the head of the internal decision. Then, the well-known little beauty in the school, for the sake of her sweetheart—that is, Lu Yue, who ranked second in the total votes, did not hesitate to be in the school. People stopped the Shepherd Star in front of the gate, hoping that he would give up "the place that shouldn't belong to him".

Originally, in the minds of many students, let's make a default decision. Who makes some people born to be ahead of the starting line? It's one thing to complain behind the back, but if someone really puts the matter on the bright side and asks the Shepherd Star to give up the spot under the watchful eyes of everyone, it would be a bit weird.

Isn't this woman's brain circuit poisonous?

However, what made the melon-eating crowd even more dumbfounded was that Mu Su Xing actually gave up his quota!

Looking back now, without the fans of the authorities in the previous life, Mu Suxing only felt that this seemingly weird drama seemed more like the result of deliberate arrangements by someone with a heart.

In his previous life, he was naturally proud, and others attribute all his hard work and strength to his family background, which was always a knot in his heart. At that time, the whole school was rumored that he had already been appointed by the school. As time passed, even the shepherd star They all doubted themselves.

When a girl from the same school embarrassed him in public under the watchful eyes of everyone, Shepherd Xing was impulsive and angrily gave up the quota he had already obtained.

This is the biggest turning point in Shepherd's animation career.

With the support of the school, Lu Yue, who got the quota, produced the first original animation in his life. More importantly, during the production process, he was appreciated by the famous animation masters in the circle invited by the school. From a child from a humble family to a close disciple of a bigwig in the industry, he has been on the rise ever since.

However, because she missed this opportunity and decided to start from the bottom and learn animation production on a down-to-earth basis, she wasted nearly ten years in such positions as original artist, storyboard artist, animator, etc. The identity of the general director produces animation.

Seeing the girl getting closer and closer, Shepherd Xing frowned, and a trace of boredom flashed in his eyes.

But the girl didn't seem to notice his face, under the eyes of everyone watching a show, she stumbled towards the Shepherd Star, while reaching out to pull his clothes, she was about to cry, limp. the voice shouted:

"Master Mu..."

Before her hand touched the Shepherd Star, she rushed to nothing——

At the same time she stretched out her hand, Qin Sheng's eyes were sharp and his hands were quick. When he raised his hand, he pulled Mu Suxing back, and at the same time, he took advantage of the trend and moved into his arms. So caught off guard, the girl fell firmly on the ground. On the ground, the dust was startled all over the place, and the whole person fell into a daze.

She raised her head subconsciously.

The goal of her trip—the Shepherd Planet is being half-embraced by someone at the moment, which is an almost protective gesture. The man seemed to be a head taller than Shepherd Xing, but now he lowered his head slightly, and glanced at her calmly with his dark eyes.

It was obviously a plain glance, but for some reason, the girl's face turned pale, facing everyone's eyes with different expressions and the voices whispering not far away, and she felt that everyone was looking at her with contempt at the moment. It seemed that he was too embarrassed to speak for a moment.

"I'm sorry," Qin Sheng said lightly. He spoke in a neither hasty nor slow manner, and his attitude was polite, but his eyebrows were cold, and there was no sign of apology in his expression: "I don't like people leaving him too much close."

It seemed that the person lying on the ground in a state of embarrassment at this moment was not some beautiful young girl, but some dirty thing that was afraid to avoid it.