Chapter Twenty-Four

The student glanced at Shepherd Xing, but didn't dare to move.

If Musuxing is just an ordinary chief director, then it would be fine, but Musuxing is not only the general director of this animation production, but also the sole investor of the entire production team. In other words, it is everyone's Rich father, if the chief director is gone, he can be replaced again, offending investors?

Do you still want to do animation?

The students who were called did not dare to move, and the others had no choice but to lower their heads, pretending that they hadn't heard anything. Professor Zhang frowned, and his face sank. Seeing the situation getting more and more embarrassing, Fang Lian hesitated whether to smooth things over again. , I heard Shepherd Xing calmly say: "This is my animation."

He raised his eyes and looked directly at Professor Zhang, without any sign of retreat in his expression and tone: "I think the current manpower is enough to handle the production of this animation."

As soon as he finished speaking, everyone could almost see that Professor Zhang's face darkened. During the stalemate between the two, someone yelled: "Director Ji is here!"

It made everyone in the classroom tremble slightly, subconsciously looking out.

When everyone's eyes fell on the middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes at the door, half of the classroom's eyes immediately lit up!

Ji Xinrong!

It was Ji Xinrong!

Now the country has not officially implemented a series of policies to support animation, and only a very small number of people have received notifications through special channels. The cost of production, and rampant pirated discs and network resources make animation production more like generating electricity with love most of the time.

If this is the case with TV animation, there is no need to talk about animated movies.

But Ji Xinrong is different.

As the leading film director in the animation industry, Ji Xinrong's works have not only won prestigious domestic animation film awards, but also one of the few directors who can make a profit at the box office. There will be investors who will be able to say no.

In particular, Ji Xinrong's works pay attention to quality, and usually it takes five years to produce. If this opportunity is missed, if you want to invest in Ji Xinrong's works, you have to wait for the next five years. Therefore, every time Ji Xinrong completes an animation, there are countless An investor waved banknotes and asked him about his next plan every now and then.

Just a week ago, the animated film "Hot Galaxy" produced by Ji Xinrong had just been released, with a total box office of 300 million credits, directly breaking the box office record for animated films!

They also read various news reports last week, saying that many investors were already blocking Ji Xinrong's new project, and they didn't want to see Ji Xinrong himself in their school now!

Thinking of this, most people in the classroom couldn't help but get excited!

This is Ji Xinrong!

Ji Xinrong, who can be called the first person in animated films!

You know, Ji Xinrong's last animation film was released not long ago, and the new animation film project has not yet started. With the school's posture, it is clear that Ji Xinrong is invited to do some on-site guidance and teaching. For these students, there is such a thing. A tycoon in the industry is on the sidelines to guide them, which is absolutely beneficial and harmless to their learning experience and future employment!

Not to mention whether someone will be spotted by Ji Xinrong and join his production team to participate in the production of his next animation film.

Fortunately, everyone was excited, but they still restrained themselves and didn't make any weird moves.

Ji Xinrong is obviously very skilled in dealing with such a situation. After a simple self-introduction, he just said a few words of encouragement. However, even so, the students present seemed to be very satisfied.

On the contrary, the dean of the Academic Affairs Office who followed him frowned. Although the students' attention was quickly attracted by the sudden visit by Ji Xinrong, the original awkward atmosphere was still there. The dean dealt with so many emergencies in the school. How could it be impossible to see it?

He glanced at Professor Zhang, who was smiling a bit forcedly at the moment, as if nothing had happened on his face. He decided to turn around and ask Professor Zhang what was going on. things as the first priority.

After a group of people exchanged a few words in such an orderly manner, Ji Xinrong said, "Please show me the animation script."

According to the animation production process, the first thing to do is the script meeting. Since Ji Xinrong said this, it is obvious that he is not just here to take a look, but is ready to give pointers.

Wen Feihang hurriedly handed over the script respectfully.

Fang Lian felt a little uneasy in his heart. He glanced at Mu Suxing. The latter was not standing in the circle around Ji Xinrong at the moment, but was casually standing closer to the periphery, without any expression on his face. ——But Fang Lian instinctively felt that Shepherd Xing should not be very happy at this time.

Why?

In the eyes of others, having an industry tycoon like Ji Xinrong personally guide him is an opportunity that cannot be dreamed of. If the pastor star has any opinion on this, it is because he does not know what is good or bad.

However, after experiencing the production of "The Little Prince", Fang Lian discovered that Mu Su Xing actually hated others telling him how to make animations.

Don't look at Mu Su Xing's usually easy-to-talk appearance, but when it comes to animation production, the other party becomes estranged in minutes. For Mu Su Xing, the animation production team he is in only needs a leading voice— —that was his own voice.

At first, Fang Lian was thankful for the help of the school this time, otherwise he would have been overwhelmed with all the details, but now, Fang Lian felt that this was not a good thing.

Other students may also find it pleasant to hear, but can Star Shepherd really tolerate his own animation production team with two immediate bosses on top?

Soon, Fang Lian discovered that his worries were meaningless——

Because everyone found that Ji Xinrong, who was reading the animation script with a faint smile when communicating with them just now, the more he looked down, the more ugly his face became, and when he finished reading all the animation scripts, his face became even darker , silently threw the script back on the desktop!