Chapter Four

This topic is ended in the pastor star's repeated assurance that there will never be another episode.

Most of the time, Qin Sheng seemed to be a gentle and good-natured gentleman. Although he was nearly ten years old, he was very talkative when he spoke, and he would not be too tough or overstepping the rules. At this moment, Mu Su Xing obediently admitted his mistake and promised, so he didn't continue to entangle on this topic.

But Mu Suxing knew in his heart that this matter was not over yet - when Qin Sheng caught him again, it would not be as simple as it is today.

For this reason, Shepherd Xing decided to change his baseline time of sleeping at night to one o'clock in the morning, not because he was really afraid of being punished, since staying up late for a long time would have caused adverse health hazards. As for another reason...

He sneaked a glance at the man across from him.

Even though he is engaged in game production, which looks like an otaku-only occupation to outsiders, Qin Sheng doesn't seem to have the feeling of weakness in a squalid office at all. On the contrary, he has a tall and strong body, and his whole body is full of long-term regular work and rest, regular exercise. Naturally quiet and sober.

Probably the longer he has been in the society, the more he can feel the value of this kind of care without any purpose. Besides, Mu Suxing knows very well that it doesn't make any sense to fool Qin Sheng with this - after all, the body is his own business .

Lunch is spent in simple conversation.

During the period, Qin Sheng asked about his recent situation, while Mu Suxing recalled the memories of his past life that he had almost forgotten, he reluctantly picked a few points to say, looking very obedient and obedient, like a former student of the class teacher.

It was nearly seven or eight o'clock after the dinner, and the Shepherd slowed down, and while he was eliminating the desserts on the plate, he was thinking about the next plan——

This time, he will definitely not give up on the school's original animation support plan.

Many people think that the school's so-called support is only 100,000 faith points, but the Shepherd Star, who has the memory of his previous life, knows that it is far more than that. To conform to the upsurge of the times, so as to recruit more freshmen in the coming year, Xingning University of the Arts has invested heavily in this support plan.

In addition to 100,000 credits, the school will also provide corresponding equipment and venues. Considering the complexity of the animation production process, the school will also encourage students majoring in animation to participate in it in the form of innovative practice credits. In the mid-term of animation production, the school even invited well-known animation producers in the industry to give guidance.

For Musu Star, who holds the original shares of Tengkong Entertainment, 100,000 credits can only be regarded as a small amount. The focus is on the invisible benefits that the school did not clearly display: animation production materials, tools, venues, manpower, and well-known animations The invisible network represented by the producer!

These are far more important than the simple and crude production amount.

only……

Perhaps because of the specific timing of the implementation of government policies, Xingning University of the Arts will officially launch this project at the end of the year. In other words, he can only officially start trying animation production until the end of the year.

But opportunities wait for no one.

Although the government has not issued a clear notice, many people in the industry have already heard about it. Coupled with the long cycle of animation production itself, many people are already preparing for the new policy at the end of the year from now on.