Chapter 187 - 188

Chapter 187

Reminiscent of Huaying's current situation, Qin Sheng quickly realized: "So that's how it is."

If Huaying always relies on quality to win, one step at a time, Yunsu Group may not be tempted. After all, as far as the animation industry is concerned, even Yunsu Group wants to succeed in the field that Huaying is best at. To suppress Huaying, he must pay a certain price.

For Yunsu Group, this is obviously not worth the candle.

But what if there are loopholes in Huaying Animation itself?

For example, Musuxing is no longer satisfied with its current position in the animation industry, and has begun to gradually plan and build theme parks and animation colleges, which are destined to consume a lot of money continuously, in addition to pure animation production. Project, in order to pursue a higher reputation or historical status?

At this time, Huaying still looks bright and bright, as if as long as the theme park opens, the whole company will have a qualitative leap, but in fact, due to the tight capital chain, it has reached the point where it will collapse if pushed .

For those who want to swallow the capital of Huaying Animation, now is the best time to start.

Qin Sheng looked away and said in a low voice, "So you want me-"

"You can do something, or you don't have to do anything." Shepherd Xing said: "As long as, or at least on the bright side, make the illusion that Tengkong Entertainment will not be able to provide funds to help Huaying in a short time-- This is enough."

This is not the first time that Huaying Animation has faced the danger of breaking its capital chain.

As early as when he decided to spend 1 billion to produce a CG animated film that was not promising, Huaying's funds were once stretched due to the theme park. It can be said that as long as "Harry Potter" hits the box office, Huaying will be successful. Animation will become the second Qianye Entertainment, which will be completely divided up by other companies.

At that time, the Yunsu Group did not get involved.

First of all, there is the bloody example of Qianye Entertainment's CG animation hitting the street. In addition, the movie schedule at that time was already bloody enough. For the powers that coveted animation, there was no need for them to end up on their own. They only had to wait for the box office. As a result, wait for the opportunity to move.

The second is the variable of Tengkong Entertainment.

It is no longer a secret that Mu Xingxing holds shares in Tengkong Entertainment. Whether it is from a personal perspective or a profit perspective, Tengkong Entertainment is destined to be the strongest ally of Huaying. In other words, even if Huaying at that time Yingzhen's box office has suffered a setback. With the help of Tengkong Entertainment, it may be difficult for a short period of time, but it will always overcome this difficulty.

In other words, Huaying at that time actually had a way out.

In comparison, this time, Mu Xing's behavior was undoubtedly blocking his retreat.

"Without enough bait and just the right opportunity, Yunsu Group will not take risks easily." Mu Xiuxing said calmly: "I can't bear to let the child trap the wolf, so I have to block this road. Yunsu Group Only then will they really take the bait, and even--the easier Huaying seems to be, the deeper the Yunsu Group will sink."

"What about you?" Qin Sheng asked.

"Tengkong Entertainment can act on the occasion, but the tight capital chain of Huaying is real. Once Yunsu Group is out, it will not give up if it does not kill Huaying. At that time, there are two burdens of theme parks and schools. Huaying Once the capital chain of Movies is cut off, not only animation, but also Huaying Comics and Thorns Interactive Entertainment will be implicated, and the entire company will collapse."