Chapter 50

When Bi Wenbin held his mobile phone for the 37th time, and smirked at the page showing the animation of "My Hero Academia" in the Yueqi video, the roommate in the same dormitory finally couldn't help it, and he said almost inconceivably: "Isn't it just an animation? Why are you so nervous about its playback volume and evaluation?"

Seeing him nervous and smirking from time to time, people who don't know may think that this animation is invested and produced by him.

Bi Wenbin waved his hand: "Go, go, you don't understand even if you tell me."

Ever since he came back from the animation preview that day, and the Amway post he posted on the Wall of Masterpieces forum was judged by others as a troll, Bi Wenbin took a deep breath in his heart, and he seemed to be the spiritual shareholder of Huaying Animation. The greatest pleasure is watching the fan essays in the comment area boasting about My Hero Academia with fancy rainbow farts.

When there is an update, he will watch the update, and on the day when there is no update, Bi Wenbin will focus on the growth of various data in "My Hero Academia". Number of comments.

Now when he clicked on the animation page, the total number of views of the first two episodes of "My Hero Academia" reached 1 million, with a score of 8.3 points, and the comment area was full of praise:

"Five-star praise! It's been a long time since I've seen such a burning boy manga!"

"The overall pace is very fast. Although it was a bit uncomfortable at the beginning, it was really enjoyable to watch it in one breath. Combining the animation plot introduction and the current development trend, the next copy should be Hero High School. I look forward to more growth of the protagonist. "

"As long as you like little heroes, we will be good friends for life.jpg"

"It's an amazing start! At the beginning, the big guy I followed came back from the preview and said that the little hero is good-looking. I didn't believe it. After watching it, I found out that it is really good-looking. The animation's shaping of the atmosphere is really awesome, and the appeal is too great. Strong, I think the tear point is relatively high, but I still can't help crying when I saw the last scene of the second episode, praise!"

"Actually, when I saw the poster of "My Hero Academia" at the beginning, I rejected it in my heart... This style of painting is really strange, especially All Might, which has a mixed sense of chaos, but when I look at it After the first two episodes, I just want to say - I will always love All Might!"

...

Seeing the number of views of "My Hero Academia" rocketing to the top of the hit list, Bi Wenbin was filled with an inexplicable sense of pride even though he knew that all of this had nothing to do with him.

What do you mean he is Huaying's sailor? Is it that difficult to admit that he has a discerning eye?

With an indescribable sense of superiority, Bi Wenbin sat down in front of the computer, triumphantly opened the animation forum on the wall of masterpieces, and started typing:

Topic: I said that the wave of Huaying is stable, no one has any objections, right?

Content: On the first day of the first broadcast, it crushed other animations and rushed to the top of the overall list. Now you should have nothing to say, right? Then I have to say, the little hero is awesome! The picture is awesome! (0.5 credit points per post, delete the content in brackets)

Floor 1: Hahahahahahaha, the landlord, you are really skinny.

Floor 2: Is it too early to draw conclusions now? It’s only been two episodes, so who knows if it’s going to take a turn for the worse, at least wait until halfway through the animation before watching it. It’s not like I haven’t seen animations that drive high and low before.