Chapter 214

Is the era of traffic supremacy really over?

It's actually hard to say.

It may be said that the era when traffic is king is over, but the influence of traffic stars still exists, but it is not as eye-catching as before; the era when quality is king has not yet arrived, but the facts before everyone are ——Works with high word-of-mouth may not be able to get high box office returns, but all works that can get high returns must be masterpieces in the true sense.

The audience's feelings about this may not be that deep.

But for all those who are related to the entertainment industry, this feeling is obviously much more obvious:

Several projects that were also planning to use the combination of popular IP + popular traffic have announced that they will be put on hold for the time being, and those that have already finished filming are carefully choosing a suitable schedule, for fear that it will cause resentment among the public audience like "Ten Miles of Spring Breeze Is Not as Good as You".

When the routine that you are accustomed to starts to become useless, and even causes losses in turn, the capital that cannot achieve the goal of harvesting leeks will naturally hesitate or even stop.

Among countless film and television companies, the one that was most affected by this was Yunsu.

"...To sum up, it will not be wise to invest in movies for a long time to come. Therefore, I suggest that all high-cost large-scale productions be suspended until the market situation becomes clearer." Located in In a conference room at Yunsu headquarters, the department manager in charge of Yunsu Film and Television said so.

There was a moment of silence in the meeting room.

President Yunsu, who was sitting at the top, nodded calmly: "I see." He didn't seem particularly worried.

This is the benefit of the Group's integration of multiple fields.

For companies that mainly focus on film and television production, any change in the direction of the entertainment industry may cause the company itself to suffer huge losses, or have to consider the possibility of transformation. Companies that cannot adapt to such changes will often In an instant, it was eliminated by the market.

Yunsu Group is not under such a great pressure.

Changes in the film and television industry will certainly cause the largest Yunsu to suffer the most losses and become passive. But also because the family is big and the business is big, even if some unexpected changes occur in an industry that Yunsu is involved in, it will not be a life-or-death trouble.

As long as other industries are still normal, Yunsu can stand firm.

Therefore, after a brief exchange of the situation of the film and television industry and the strategies that Yunsu Group needs to adopt, the focus of the meeting quickly shifted to the next topic: "What does Happy Land say? From last year to now, We’ve been talking for several months, so it’s not like there’s still no progress at all, right?”

Paradise is the name of Blue Star’s largest tourism group with the largest number of chain theme parks.

As early as when Yunsu Group first tried to enter the animation industry, the two companies had already started contacting each other, but there was no progress in the process. Later, the plan to attack Huaying came to an abrupt end, but the negotiations between Yunsu Group and Paradise Tourism Group were always at a standstill. A stalemate.

"There are already signs of loosening in the Paradise, but the specific terms still need further discussion." Another person replied.

This is good news.