Chapter 83

Regarding the future of Huaying, Shepherd Star has thought clearly from the very beginning.

Animation is the backbone, but it is not the only one. If Huaying wants to develop, it cannot stick to the animation industry from the beginning to the end. First, Huaying has already become a leading enterprise in the animation industry, and second, it only focuses on animation production. It is easy to be spotted by a large group like Yunsu and become a part of the business chain of other large groups.

This is what the shepherd star does not want to see.

In this way, centering on the animation produced by Huaying, extending and developing to other industries has become the only way for Huaying to develop.

For Musu Xing and Huaying, the production of "Magic Girl Madoka" in return to Yunsu can only be said to be incidental. Even if there is no such accident as Yunsu, Huaying will put the magic circle on the schedule in the near future. After Yun Su, who could not be called targeted at all, made Mu Suxing feel a strong sense of crisis and urgency in his heart.

It's time for Huaying to try to develop other side businesses.

Novels, comics, music, TV dramas, movies, games... There are only so many industries related to animation. Combining the memories of previous lives, Mu Su Xing finally locked his target on the game industry.

For other animation companies, it is very difficult to enter the video game industry without any foundation, but after all, Star Musu has a lot of animation IPs suitable for game adaptation, not to mention that he is still in the entertainment industry. one of the shareholders.

Under such circumstances, cooperating with Tengkong Entertainment is obviously a choice that kills two birds with one stone.

"Mr. Qin, I wonder if you are interested in negotiating a business with me?"

Mu Su Xing's voice was clear and resounding in the quiet night, and the living room was brightly lit, so that Qin Sheng could easily see the other party's expression at the moment. There was a very faint smile on his lips, but his eyes were full of tears. An indescribable coolness and determination—not a whim, nor a whim.

He is serious.

Qin Sheng took off his dark suit, put it on the handle of the sofa, and sat down opposite the Shepherd Star, with the same serious expression and posture, which meant that he no longer regarded the Shepherd Star as a Relatives or shareholders of Tengkong Entertainment, but as the CEO of a game company, facing another possible partner.

He didn't give his answer right away, but asked another seemingly irrelevant question: "Do you know why Tengkong Entertainment has never entered the mobile game market?"

"Because Tengkong Entertainment's existing player base does not have a high degree of overlap with the mobile game target market, entering the mobile game market rashly may cause Tengkong Entertainment to lose its existing core users. Is the risk too great?"

"Yes, and no." Noticing the slightly confused look on Mu Su's face, Qin Sheng chuckled lightly, his eyes became far-reaching, and he said indifferently: "Don't look at this topic every time the media interviews, Tengkong Entertainment It’s all such a caliber, in fact, to put it bluntly, it’s just an excuse.”

"Nowadays, Tengkong Entertainment is like a giant ship. The same problems and dilemmas, light boats can turn around flexibly, but it is very difficult for the giant ship to turn - because the enterprise is not managed by a single person, but by countless people. It consists of upper, middle and lower-level employees."

Entering the mobile game market is of course a good thing, but the problem is that the main market of Tengkong Entertainment is PC and console. Among the existing middle and upper-level employees, there are those who are responsible for the development of the console, those who are responsible for the operation of specific PC-side online games, and some who are dedicated to the console. game made.