Chapter Thirty-Five

Xingning University of the Arts BBS, January 2nd.

Title: Is there a new show coming out in January?

Content: Squat down.

Floor 1: Squat together.

Floor 2: It seems that the official broadcast time of Yueqi Video is 12:00 noon. I just ordered a takeaway, and I squatted down too.

3rd floor:? Didn't the first three episodes of "Blood Rose" and "Immortal Venerable" come out a long time ago? What are you squatting on?

4th Floor: Go, go, who pays attention to "Blood Rose" and "Xianzun". The melon that was so exciting a few months ago, have you forgotten it so quickly?

Floor 5: You are all here to eat melons, am I the only one who is really curious about "Infinite Stratos"? I think that since Mu Suxing can make "The Little Prince", not to mention the technical problems, at least there is no problem with the aesthetics, and director Ji Xinrong's professional ability goes without saying, so why does "Infinite Stratos" cause such a big controversy ?

Floor 6: LS add me one, since I started playing "Infinite Stratos" four months ago, will I say it?

...

When Lu Yue noticed this post, everyone in the forum had already started discussing about "IS" in full swing. Because of "The Little Prince", not many people bad-mouthed "IS" anymore, but they were enthusiastic Guess the plot and possible achievements of "IS".

Lu Yue pursed his lips.

His animation is not going well, without the guidance of a senior director like Ji Xinrong, after all, he is just a college student with fairly good grades, and it is very difficult to be an original artist, let alone a chief director. 's working now.

Because of this, the animation of Shepherd Star has been completed at this moment, and it will be played in the Yueqi video soon, and the progress of the animation in his hand is less than half.

The unwillingness that had been hidden in his heart surged up like a tide, he gritted his teeth, followed the people in the post, opened the Yueqi video app, and waited for the arrival of twelve o'clock like a maniac.

Floor 124: It's started! Wait, the title of this first episode, "All the Girls in the Class"? It's a bit explosive.

Floor 125: I saw it too, as well as "Decisional Battle of Class Representatives", "Transfer Student No. 2 is a childhood sweetheart", emmmmm, although I had a premonition when I saw the synopsis, but now it seems that it is really the same as "The Little Prince" "A completely different genre. I seem to understand why Director Ji likes "The Little Prince" but not "IS".

Floor 126: After all, it is a commercial animation, so don't ask too much, as long as the people like it.

Floor 127: Wow! The battle scene at the beginning is okay, and the character design is also very good-looking. It should be able to poke at the idea of ​​the otaku.

...

The building constantly refreshed everyone's impressions and comments on "IS" in real time, but Lu Yue didn't bother to pay attention to these. At this moment, his whole mind was focused on the first episode of "IS" that was playing in front of him:

Fight scene, nine points. Character design, nine points, storytelling, nine points...

how so?

Isn't it the animation script that even Ji Xinrong was furious? Why is the technology of the finished product so impeccable? Lu Yue gritted his teeth, and tried his best to find the flaws of "IS". Until the opening battle scene and the opening song ended, the plot directly entered the scene of the male lead fidgeting in a classroom full of girls. A burst of ecstasy!