Chapter 221 - 222 - 223

Chapter 221

That's not a bad idea.

As the villainous Boss that has been profiled since the first part of the "Harry Potter" series, it goes without saying that Tom Riddle is famous. On the other hand, this demon king born in Slytherin has top-notch looks that are repeatedly emphasized in the original work. In this society that values ​​appearance, there is no need to worry about the movie theme park not being able to promote it.

not to mention……

Thinking of Weibo, which he had almost forgotten, and the fans who had always persevered in his comment area, Mu Xiuxing felt a rare softening of his heart.

Women's clothing is no longer possible, but it's still okay to give some benefits to fans once in a while.

Thinking of this, Shepherd Xing simply agreed: "Yes."

As soon as he finished speaking, the eyes of the two people around him lit up.

Needless to say, Fang Lian still didn't believe that Slytherin would still be unable to defeat Gryffindor when a foreign aid like Mu Xingxing, who was both good-looking and popular, and even had actor-level acting skills, joined the team. Secondly, this is due to his personal selfishness. After all, taking cos photos means going to the Hogwarts Castle in the theme park.

Fang Lian is still very curious about this theme park that Muxiu has been hiding.

The same goes for Wen Feihang.

With the addition of the Shepherd Star, the situation of this year's admissions office, Gryffindor is probably over. But wouldn't it be double the joy if you could prostitute Hogwarts Castle in the theme park in advance?

Before the cos photo is taken, Shepherd Star is not going to make a big publicity, even if it really wants to promote it, it should wait until after the photo is released. He wanted to keep a low profile, but Fang Lian and Wen Feihang, who were finally able to see the whole picture of the theme park in advance, were complacent. After getting his permission, they immediately posted related Weibo on the Internet:

Fang Lian V: While some people were still arguing about the branch, I, your senior, was already on the way back to school. [Proud][akimbo]

The attached picture is a photo of the gate of Huaying Theme Park.

As the animators of Huaying Animation, Fang Lian and Wen Feihang often work with the fans of Huaying Animation in private, such as drawing fan pictures, editing videos, dancing videos and so on, and because of this, Although the degree of attention of the two is not as high as that of Shepherd Star, there are still quite a few fans who pay attention to the movie, and Fang Lian's fan works are jokingly called "official fans who are forced to death".

In addition to the hot search of "Hogwarts Admissions Office", Fang Lian just posted Weibo at this moment, and immediately attracted the attention of many Huaying fans.

"? Canceled."

"Hogwarts, photos, understand?"

"I'm envious, I really want to go to Hogwarts too, woo woo woo, you have the ability to build a school, and you have something to start school! Kangkang child, the child wants to go to school and wants to go crazy QAQ"