Chapter 204 - 205

Chapter 204

The time soon came to eight o'clock in the evening.

The premiere of "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" was arranged at the Xingning Theater.

As usual, the main creative staff will attend the premiere ceremony before the movie is officially broadcast. When Mu Xingxing appeared on the stage with other creative staff, the entire theater spontaneously burst into applause. The applause was obviously meant to represent encouragement or celebration, but it was not enthusiastic at the moment. In line with the serious expressions of everyone at the moment, the atmosphere became a little solemn for a moment.

Mu Xingxing took the microphone.

Everyone's eyes fell on him.

There is sympathy, regret, regret, and expectation. The Pleiades knew that they were waiting for him to say something, about the recent events and about his desperate determination.

However, at this point, he is probably destined to disappoint them.

"We have always planned to build the Harry Potter series into Blue Star's unique and magnificent magical world." The Pleiades do not intend to play the emotional card at this time, and now the arrow is on the string. Rather than going off topic, he hopes to return to the essence of the premiere ceremony and talk about the animated film itself.

"It should be like the magic school in children's fantasy. Maybe you will encounter such and other problems, but it should be more of a journey that makes you smile. Therefore, I sincerely hope that this movie can let everyone While watching the movie, let go of all the unpleasantness in the real world and devote yourself wholeheartedly to this colorful magical world."

"For Huaying Animation, this is more important than anything else."

Amid the thunderous applause from the audience, the upset feelings in Shen Nian's heart also calmed down.

Mu Xingxing is right. Since it's the premiere, you should naturally enjoy the movie itself and not be affected by affairs outside the movie. For Huaying, what they want more than meaningless pity is the respect they deserve as creators.

No matter which direction Huaying Animation will go after this movie, at this moment, what they should do is to devote themselves to the movie world in front of them, let Huaying Animation, and let themselves have no regrets.

After the speech was over, as the Shepherd and the main creators returned to the audience, the entire theater gradually fell silent, and everyone's eyes turned to the big screen directly in front of them.

In fact, it’s not just the Sing Ning Theater that serves as the venue for the premiere.

When the wall clock on the wall pointed to exactly eight o'clock in the evening, the audience sitting in various theaters around the Blue Star world sat upright at the same time and looked at the big screen in front of them seriously.

There are ordinary families of three with children, teenagers who make an appointment to watch movies together in twos and threes, and young white-collar workers in shirts or suits who hurried to the theater after get off work. When the lights in the cinema hall went out and the lights on the big screen came on with a swish, everyone, regardless of gender, age or identity, devoted their attention to the movie.

Let go of work, let go of troubles, don't think about the past and future, just as an ordinary audience, immersed in a good movie.

Along with a burst of familiar pure music, Huaying's logo quickly flashed across the screen. The logo didn't last long. In the past, he might have begun to eagerly anticipate the official start of the movie. But now, he couldn't help but stare at the familiar logo.