Chapter Thirty-Nine

Huaying Animation Office Building, meeting room on the 4th floor.

Dai Yuyan was sitting on the single sofa by the window, looking intently at the notebook in her hand, and holding a pen in the other hand, which she was carelessly playing with at the moment;

Fang Lian and Wen Feihang were sitting on the other side, huddled in front of the same laptop, making final plans and preparations for the company's recruitment three days later, whispering a few words from time to time;

Cui Hongyi squatted next to the only coffee table in the office, scribbling and drawing on the blank sketches, and the extra waste drafts piled up on the floor unconsciously.

Shepherd Xing: "..." He held his forehead helplessly, and gave up on himself: "Okay, stop pretending, and laugh if you want to."

As soon as he finished speaking, several people who worked in their own ways burst into laughter at the same time. Fang Lian was the most exaggerated. Director Xing, what do you think of the phenomenon of Weibo fans going wild and threatening to send you blades? Also, what do you think about the fact that you and other people’s animations are trending together?”

Dai Yuyan added: "I heard that because of this reason, the subscription of "Super Power of Love" has skyrocketed after it ended recently. Director Zhuang also specially thanked you for this. Is it true?"

The Shepherd Star didn't want to talk.

He felt that this was purely lying down in Yezhong Mucang. It was true that he had mentioned this idea to the female director that day, but the final decision on whether to do it or not rested with that director Zhuang. At most, he just provided an idea, how could he be the one who memorized the pot by himself? QAQ

Just sad.

He was helpless in his heart, but his face was calm: "It's true, I don't feel anything, it's pretty good."

Facing the astonished and inexplicable eyes of a group of people, he bent the corners of his lips and showed a harmless smile: "It doesn't matter, fans and audience will get used to this sooner or later. It was rehearsed in advance."

Wen Feihang swallowed hard: "What do you mean by rehearsing in advance?"

"Although I don't really understand the meaning of BOSS, but one thing I can be sure of now is—" Cui Hongyi tore off the sketch that he had drawn again while his hands were shaking, and said seriously: "I will start to draw a little bit for us now. The fans and audience were horrified."

Dai Yuyan: "Second."

Fang Lian: "Thinking about it this way, it's a bit pitiful to be a fan of our Huaying - I also agree."

Everyone answered me with a single glance, and turned their eyes back to Mu Su Xing. Seeing the smile in the eyes of their own boss became more and more gentle, several people couldn't help but shuddered, and looked at each other very much. Standing up with sharp eyesight, he found an excuse and ran away.

Only the pastor was left sitting alone in the empty conference room.

Mu Suxing didn't care either. He opened Weibo and found, without any surprise, that all the comment sections of the Weibo he had posted during this period had been compromised. He looked at the screen full of "dog thief Mu Suxing :)" , He curled his lips and said to himself: "And the nickname of dog thief is too ugly."

Not as good as the "Soldier of Love" in the next-door plane.

Looking casually around the comment area, Shepherd Xing found that such a big turmoil is not a bad thing for him—at least, those who were originally very impressed by the change of the production team of the second season of "IS" The dissatisfied fans immediately fell silent, wishing to minimize the presence of the second season of "IS".