Chapter 164 - 165

Chapter 164

"I would like to know what Mr. Mu, who is also an animation director, thinks of the animated film directed by Ji Xinrong?" Guan Junda asked, while clenching the pen in his hand, waiting to hear Mu Xiuxing's sarcastic remarks, This earned me a heavy recommendation from Tomorrow’s Magazine.

"Personally, I appreciate this animated film."

That's right, that's it, it's best to sneer at Ji Xinrong, readers like to watch this kind of drama the most. It just so happens that the other party is an animation director who has recently become popular because of the "Harry Potter" series... Wait, what is he talking about?

Guan Junda raised his head in amazement, and stared blankly at the naturally calm Musu Xing in front of him. After a while, he found his voice and said without giving up: "But I found in the questionnaire survey that the audience was generally not satisfied with "Grass and Trees" and was very disappointed with Director Ji Xinrong. Is this Director Ji Xinrong?" Proof of failure?”

The young man looked up at him.

It was just an ordinary look at each other, but Guan Junda had an inexplicable feeling that all his thoughts were being seen through by the other person. This made him always feel that the other person's eyes seemed to have some unprecedented coldness, but next For a second, Mu Xingxing said gently but firmly: "No, I don't think this can be used as proof of Teacher Ji Xinrong's failure."

Guan Junda noticed that Mu Xiuxing used the word "teacher" when addressing Ji Xinrong.

"Teacher Ji Xinrong has proven his extraordinary talent in animation production with five excellent animated films. What's more, I don't think "Grass and Trees" is a failed work." Mu Xiuxing said, his expression was calm and natural , the tone can even be said to be solemn:

"In my opinion, the animated film "Grass and Trees" is actually an extraordinary attempt by Mr. Ji Xinrong, as an art-school animation director, to target the mass market. It has considerable reference significance for other animators. With only one animation Judging the success of a movie based on its box office is obviously biased."

Guan Junda was dumbfounded for a moment.

But Guan Junda would naturally not be happy to let him give up the big news in front of him like this.

Does Mu Xingxing really have no complaints against Ji Xinrong? Guan Junda didn't believe it. The original matter may not be a big deal or a small matter, but it is true that the two sides were unhappy. Muxiuxing also lost the subsidy from Xingning Art University because of this, and even has an average relationship with his alma mater to this day.

Thinking of this, Guan Junda didn't bother to hide it anymore, he said bluntly: "I heard that Mr. Mu and Director Ji Xinrong had a bad quarrel over the script of "IS". Does Mr. Mu respect Director Ji Xinrong so much? Does it mean that Mr. Mu agrees with Director Ji Xinrong’s original views?”

The malice in the other party's words was too obvious, and she couldn't ignore it even if she wanted to. But if he had a really cold face at the moment, most of the reports the next day would be made up in other directions and duplicity.

Thinking of this, Mu Xingxing finally suppressed the anger in his heart and said calmly: "The lack of integration of concepts will not affect my fair judgment on director Ji Xinrong's works, just like the original Eleanor Award, Ji Xinrong The director did not refuse to vote for "The Gift of the Magi" because of our personal conflicts."

He paused and said coldly: "I'm sorry, I have something else to do, so I won't accompany you next time."

After saying this, Mu Su Xing didn't bother to talk to the reporter who deliberately found fault, and got into the car without looking back.