Chapter 173

fish?

what fish

Everyone was in a daze, but Mu Su Xing didn't intend to explain much. He thought for a while and said with a smile: "Speaking of which, you are now the management of Huaying. You can only do animation. How about that?" , if someone can do a completed project analysis for this animation plan, I will prepare a new animation plan for him alone."

Fang Lian raised his hand: "Are there any requirements for this project analysis?"

"Of course," Mu Su Xing said: "The project analysis requires detailed analysis of all the important nodes in the whole process of animation planning and operation. The time limit is at the end of this month. Question?"

It just so happened that these people had learned almost enough, and it was time to leave his project team and become completely independent.

The people who are painting shadows here are full of ambition and are ready to have a big fight, but those who are secretly hoping for bad luck in painting shadows are doomed to be disappointed this time.

Leaving aside Qiming Animation, which secretly hired sailors to lead the rhythm, but was discovered because of accidentally switching the wrong number—because of the bold statement in the screenshot that "this audience is not good", this animation company can be said to know almost everyone about this incident. The audience was offended, and the popularity of a new TV series recently launched by Qiming Films, its main company, plummeted to freezing point.

After all, what the suspected Qiming employee said was "This year's audience is not good", not "This year's animation audience is not good". The production company has been so sarcastic. It is the audience who really likes the TV series of Qiming Film and Television. Yes.

In contrast, "The Prince of Tennis" is becoming more popular day by day with the update of the animated series.

After the initial running-in period and rough-and-tumble daily interactions, Echizen Ryoma quickly integrated into Seigaku. As the regional preliminaries of the national competition begin, the plot of "Prince of Tennis" is getting better.

Although the whole animation takes Echizen Ryoma as the protagonist, it doesn’t favor one over another. Whether it’s a player from Qinggaku’s tennis club or a competitor from other school’s tennis club, almost every character has its distinctive and unique charm. Everyone has their own beliefs and dreams, and because of this, even audiences who are indifferent to the protagonist group can often find their favorite characters in the animation.

Not only that, the audience of "Prince of Tennis" is not limited to a specific gender or age group. Young audiences watched it with gusto, and audiences who had read countless films also watched it with great interest.

Even on days when "The Prince of Tennis" is not updated, fans are still happily discussing animation-related topics. Male fans are busy studying the ranking of characters in the animation, guessing who will face whom in the next game; female fans prefer to analyze the character of the characters, and discuss which CP is more interesting. For a while, it is also fun .

At the same time, the real world far away from the second dimension has also undergone some subtle changes with the popularity of "Prince of Tennis":

The tennis packages of Wang Wang in major sports stores are selling well, even children aged 12 and 11 start playing tennis against the wall. Tennis uniforms of colleges and universities were also sold out.

In fact, in the initial stage, the sales of these team uniforms were not that crazy. However, I don’t know which fan took pictures of the team uniforms and uploaded them to the Internet immediately after buying the team uniforms, and began to spare no effort to sell them. :