Chapter 50: The Apology

100 years later...

Tommy's POV

100 years. 100 years ago Tommy left his 'family' and started to live with Fundy. He had done a lot since he left them. He became closer friends with Tubbo and Ranboo. He also met Skeppy and Bad a few times. Skeppy was now a vampire that can make jewels as his power. He now worked as jeweler in a small shop and made a fortune. Life had been peaceful for Tommy. The SBI Coven didn't talk to him, other than the quick hellos at the Vampire Galas. Tommy finally felt safe-

"Tommy!" Tubbo yells as he snaps his fingers in my face, "Were you even listening to me?"

"Oh, no sorry."

Ranboo looks at me, "You have zoned out a lot recently. Everything okay?"

"I-" I sigh, "I guess I have just been thinking about when I first became a vampire."

"Yeah about that. If you were listening to me, you would have heard what I said. Dream has been contacting the SBI or more the SBI have been contacting him. They have been trying to get information about you. They seem like they're planning something."

"They technically know I'm with Fundy. I don't see what else they need about me. They also know I'm 116 now."

Ring ring ring. Ring ring ring.

On cue my phone rings and I pick it up.

"Hey Fundy what's up?"

"Hey Uncle Tommy. There's a murder of crows in the backyard. You might want to come home..."

My eyes widen, "What the fuck. I will be there in a few."

"What is it?" Ranboo asks.

"Crows. Do you think you can teleport me?"

Ranboo sighs, "Fine."

Ranboo grabs my shoulder and before I can process, I am already home. Ranboo gives me a quick nod before he teleports away. Fundy rushes up to me and looks worried.

"Tommy! You're here! These crows keep cawing your name!"

I look confused, "You speak crow?"

Fundy gives me an unimpressed look, "Seriously? Every Watson speaks crow. Heck, you know the basis of crow and they didn't even have you a year."

"Yeah yeah. Why my name though?"

"Must be Phil's."

A crow pecks my arm and I look at it. It starts going upstairs and I follow it.

"Where are you going Tommy?"

"I think this one wants to show me something. I will be right back."

"Be careful!"

I follow the crow to the door to my room. It pecks the door, making a small dent in the dark oak wood. After a few moments of hesitation, I open the door. I'm expecting Wilbur or Techno with chloroform or even a burlap sack. Alas, it's just a letter on my bed. The crow flies on the bed and pecks the letter. I pick it up and carefully open it. 

𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔗𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔶, 

ℑ 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔫 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥. ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔯. 𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔟𝔲𝔯, 𝔗𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔫𝔬, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔩 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔶. 𝔑𝔬 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔰. 𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶. 𝔚𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢. 

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔶, 

𝔓𝔥𝔦𝔩

Geez Phil writes like an old man. A small smile creeps onto my lips though as I look through my closet. I grab some black dress pants and a white dress shirt with a red jacket. I spend another hour getting ready and head downstairs where the crows are now gone.

Fundy gives me a look, "Where are you going? You never dress that good..."

"I am going to the Watson's-"

"What! Tommy you can't go back there!"

"They want to apologize over dinner. Trust me if you don't see me by dawn then you can worry."

Fundy sighs, "Just be careful around those monsters Tommy."

I nod and head off. I spend an hour walking to the destination I avoided for a century. I stare at the door for a few minutes before finally knocking on it.

The door opens to Phil. I shutter as he smiles like he didn't fucking abuse me all those years ago.

"Ah, Tommy! Thank you so much for coming! We are almost done with the spaghetti if you want to come sit in the dining room."

I nod before walking with Phil to the dining room. I stay silent even when Techno and Wilbur are there. I wait till the food is ready and begin eating. They watch me as I eat my food which makes me shiver.

"Tommy we're sorry. We were horrible people to you," Phil suddenly says.

I drop my fork, "W-what?"

Wilbur speaks up, "Tommy we are sorry. We have changed because of you. We would like you to come back, but we aren't going to force you."

My wings twitch, "I want to accept your apology, but it will take some time."

Techno smiles, "That's fine with us. We love you Tommy."

That was the start of them becoming Tommy's family. It took a full year before he finally decided to forgive them and to move in again. Fundy was weary, but he knew Tommy could take care of himself, so he helped Tommy move back into the Watson household. Tommy finally had a functional family.

He was happy.

--------------------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!

Word Count: 844