Chapter 21: Blood

Tommy's POV

Tommy woke up to his head pounding. He grabbed his head to try and stop it, but it was just making it worse. Then his eyes widened. His skin was pale. Not like he had been out of the sun pale, vampire pale. He had grown to recognize that skin on Wilbur, Techno, and Phil. Tommy started panicking as tears pricked his eyes. Tommy slowly spiraled into a panic attack.

"No no no no. This can't be real this can't be real." Tommy kept repeating to himself as he chuckled at the terrible situation he was in.

"Tommy."

I'm going crazy I am actually going crazy! I thought I could escape from them!

"Tommy!"

I'm stuck with them forever. I am one of them. I am now a monster!

"TOMMY!" I jump a little as I get snapped back into this brutal reality.

"Oh- Yeah." I look up and see the person is Wilbur. He gives me a frown.

"How bout we go downstairs. It will help to get something in your stomach." I nod as I follow him.

We arrive in the dining room with Phil making pancakes. I watch as he gives Techno and Wilbur the pancakes, but when it gets to me, there was nothing.

"Where are my pancakes!" I whine.

"Sorry mate. To make you a great and dangerous vampire you need to drink straight up blood for a month. Don't worry we have juice pouches filled with them!" I gag.

"Ew Gross!" Phil frowns and walks over to me. 

"Well... right now I need you to drink from my arm. Since your fangs haven't really grown in since you were unconscious you need direct blood from me to help them so your human teeth loosen." I feel sick.

"No! I won't do that!" I refuse.

Phil sighs as cuts a slit in his arm, blood oozing out. My mouth begins to water as my body doesn't feel like my own. Techno walks up to me and begins pushing me towards Phil's arm. This causes panic. 

"We can talk about this!" I resist for a good 10 minutes before Wilbur finally steps in.

"Tommy. Drink the blood." I can't resist his powers as I start leaning towards Phil's arm to drink.

In one hand I am utterly disgusted, but on the other hand I am enjoying the liquid that soothes my throat as I drink more and more. I whine as Phil pulls his arm out to limit me.

"Careful! Fledglings can't have too much blood, or they can go on a blood high! That would be so irresponsible of me!" My face turns red out of embarrassment.

"Aw Tommy. Don't be upset! We all had the same feel when we had our first drop of blood!" Wilbur coos as he tries to calm me down.

"I didn't." Techno pipes up. Wilbur glares.

"Oh shut up Techno!"

"Why should I little brother."

"You did NOT just say that to me!" Wilbur hisses.

Phil stomps his foot firmly on the ground, silencing the room, "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" They stay quiet as they secretly made faces at each other when Phil's back is turned. "Tommy go get a shower. I will lay clothes out for you. You will see Tubbo today in 2 hours. I also will schedule a punishment for your misbehavior later." I sigh and nod as I drag my feet upstairs.

I head to the bathroom and stare at my appearance. I am pale and my blue eyes had red speckles on them. Some teeth are now wiggly like I was 5 again with a loose tooth. My coven earrings proudly dangle in my ears. I sigh at my extreme resemblance to Phil. Tears prick my eyes once more. 

I am really one of them now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the chapter. Hope you enjoyed! I will try to grind out this book and complete it by May! This will be the book I am mainly focused on, writing 1-2 chapters a month in the other books I have. Have a great day and check out some of my other stories!

Word Count: 664