Chapter 14: Piercings

Tommy's POV

"What the fuck do you mean! I don't want my ears pierced!" Phil sighed.

"Techno go get the needles. Wilbur go get something to numb him just in case. Now Tommy. I understand you're scared, but it will be fine!" Phil says hugging me. I start tearing up. I don't want these earrings in! This means I'm apart of these fuckers! And it'll be annoying to wear them since they dangle. Phil rubs my back which is comforting... I mean how fucking dare this guy! Wilbur comes back and frowns.

"Tommy it is okay! It won't hurt a bit! Just stay calm." All of a sudden, I feel very relaxed. I'm almost at ease until I feel something stab my ear. I notice a needle poking out of it. This hurts so much! I start squirming to make them stop. 

"Tommy. Stay still or else it will hurt more." Techno orders as Phil holds me down. At this point tears are streaming down my face. 

"Should I give him the numbing stuff?" Wilbur asks.

"Ya. He is currently in pain and it might make him more calm." I feel a needle being stabbed into my neck. Slowly but surely I lose feeling to my body. Phil let's go of me as I watch Techno holding needles. 

"Oops I think I put too much in him-" Wilbur says. I see black.

I wake up in my bed. I mean a bed in the room they trapped me in. My ears feel sore. Rushing to my mirror, I see my ears. The earrings were in. I can take them out. I proceed to take the earrings out which hurt like a bitch. It even leaves a little blood. Wilbur comes in.

"You're up!" He sees the earrings on the dresser, "What are you doing." He questions putting the earrings back in. I glare. 

"I don't want them."

"They have to be in."

"No they don't!" Wilbur slaps me.

"Can't you be grateful for once! We gave you a home. We gave you food. We even are giving you a family! And what are doing? Denying us and being rude to us because of the little inconveniences that come your way." Wilbur yells. Am I doing that?

"I-"

"Think about your words Tommy." Wilbur glares. 

"S-sorry. I didn't know-" Wilbur sighs.

"We just want what's best for you. Right now, those earrings are what is best for you. We love you like family Tommy. And the earrings will keep you safe until we turn you."

"W-what if I don't want turn?"

"You don't get a choice! None of us got a choice." I look at him weirdly.

"What do you mean none of you got a choice?" Wilbur sighs.

"We all just got turned. Techno and I got turned by Phil and Phil got turned as a curse."

"Then why are you turning me?!?"

"Because Tommy. You're one of the lucky people that deserves to live forever. You're one of the people that deserves to be powerful."

"But won't people come at me if I am a bloodsucker like you fuckers?"

"Yes, but we just kill them." Can't argue with that logic. The crazies usually die within a month once they start targeting the vampires. There is one more thing that stood out though.

"What do you mean these earrings would keep me safe?" Wilbur grins.

"No vampires ever want to deal with us. They tower in fear when they see us. Our earrings are the biggest symbol of our coven. It is to verify if you are a part of the coven or not." Wilbur ruffles my hair. "Now get different clothes on and meet us for breakfast." He finally leaves. I don't want to look like they fucking claimed me. I can take them out again? That won't work though. They will just put them on me again or make new ones if I destroyed them. I sigh. I think this might be the only way. So that's what I do.