Characters and Intro

Hey! I am planning on making some of this third person POV.  I hope you enjoy, and this is my character list so far. I will update it every 10 chapters. Also, in the power sense this will be similar to my vigilante story. There will be blood and some gore in this story. There will also obviously be swearing.

Tommy: A 15-year-old boy trying to survive on the streets. It's not that easy considering all the disappearances going on in his neighborhood. He has curly blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.

Philza: The leader of the SBI Coven, a small coven. He is looking for a third son to complete the coven. Nobody is the perfect fit though. He is mainly known for being the leader of the most powerful coven and his green ender eye dangling earrings he wears. He is 150,000 years old. He has blue eyes in his non-vampire form. He has straight blonde hair and wears a green and white bucket hat along with his big black wings he shows proudly.

Wilbur: Part of the SBI Coven. He is the youngest of the coven at 61,000 years old. He loves music and that is why you can hear him hum or sing at his victims. He has brown eyes in his human form. He has curly brown hair and he wear yellow ender eye earrings. He can manipulate people with his voice making it easier to kill his victims.

Techno: Part of the SBI Coven and the strongest too with his powers. He is 101,000 years old. He enjoys painfully killing his victims and sword fighting. He has brown eyes in his human form. He has long pink hair and pink ender eye earrings. He is extremely protective over his family.

Extra information: 

This au vampires can change their appearance to human if they are powerful enough. The older the vampire the more powerful. Whoever bites you is your sire. Powerful vampires get powers. The more powerful you are the better the power you receive. 

Each coven/vampire has a symbol that they are a part of that coven. For example, the SBI Coven is represented by their ender eye earrings.