Chapter 11: Caught

Tommy's POV

Tommy wasn't really sure about this Tubbo guy. Tommy swore he saw his family members having red eyes when they arrived home. Tommy was just having a glass of water as he was talking to Tubbo. Surprisingly, they had a lot in common. Tommy just was going to start to leave and Tubbo noticed.

"Tommy?"

"Yes Tubbo?"

"Why are you leaving?"

"Oh I've been here for a while and I need to continue my travels. Nice meeting you bee boy." 

Tubbo attempts to stop me. I ignore him and reach the front door. Then the door flings opens and hits my nose. Blood drips from my nose and I am trying to not get blood everywhere. Who is that. I look up and see a guy with ram horns and a beer bottle. 

"Tubbo *hic* who is your cute little human friend *hic*?" He obviously is drunk and reeked of alcohol. I look at his eyes though and shivers run down my spine. They are red. He is a vampire. That means all of them are vampires. I need to get out of here. I run. I run for my life.

After a few minutes of running I stop to catch my breath. I don't think they followed me. I can't trust anybody in the woods. A feather drops to my feet. Nonononono... That's not a bird feather. I start running again. I suddenly bump into somebody and get squeezed.

"Tommy! Poor boy. You must be very lost." Wilbur says as he hugs me tight. Fuck.

"LET ME GO YOU BITCH!" Wilbur frowns.

"Why would you say that to your brother-"

"YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER!" He glares at me.

"Sleep." No! It can't end like this. I try and resist falling asleep, but my eyelids get heavier... and... h..e...a...v..i...e..r.

I black out.

Phil's POV

Phil cleaned up the dishes from dinner as he boiled hot water for his tea. He grabbed one of his tea bags with herbs and retrieved a bottle of blood to add into it like honey. The kettle whistled and he poured the hot water into his #1 Dad mug. He seeped the tea bag and added the blood. He headed to his office to finish up paperwork. Wilbur then came in.

"Dad." I smile at my son.

"Hm?"

"Can Tommy stay up so I can sing to him?" He seems to really want to spend time with his little brother. How can I say no!

"He is already asleep, but you can wake him up if you like." Wil hugs me.

"Thank you!" He says as he runs upstairs. I chuckle. Tommy is the perfect addition to our family! Wilbur loves him! And Techno is getting attached to him. I continue working and start hearing Wilbur scream for our names. I rush upstairs and see Techno with Wilbur.

"What the hell is wrong Wilbur." Techno grumbles.

"T-Tommy escaped! Look!" I look at the room. The lock is broken on the ground and the window is open. I run to the window to see the sheets tied together like a rope. How the fuck can he do this to us! We are his family!

"Well we need to get him! Both of you start searching! I will have the Underscores and Ranboo search for them," They nod and begin searching. I go franticly to my office and dial Ranboo and the Ram Coven. They thankfully agreed to help. I start flying up with my crows to look for Tommy after the phone calls. Nothing. There is nothing.