5k Special

I know I finally posted! Posts will be less frequent now. I apologize for making everybody wait for this special. We are at 7-8k by now.  This will be when Techno turns. Of course the time is 101k years ago. Which is basically impossible in real life, but this is my story so we are just going to say that this is just from an alternate universe where this is possible! Hope you enjoy! Most likely going to make a 10k special on Phil soon too. I will work on Sirens' Call now since I got this out of the way.

"The winner is Technoblade!" The announcer yelled as the crowd cheered. The young adult with pink hair was celebrating. This was his 98th win! He was so close to 100! Then after 100 wins he could get the hell out of here. 

He strolled over to some bandages and wrapped the nasty cut on his arm. He was so happy to get out of here soon. He just needed 100 wins to get that bag of gold coins and he would be set for life. He was the youngest in this challenge though. The other people were usually homeless or fired knights. He just needed to be careful though. He knew he won't get that prize money easily.

The announcer came in as Techno shined his sword. The sword had TBW on it. Techno wasn't too sure what it meant, but this was his favorite weapon. From the rose gold, gold, and pink handle to the amazing silver blade... It was perfect. Techno didn't know the guy who gave it to him. He believed his name was Phil or something. Not too sure. All Techno knew is that it was too perfect to sell.

"Blade! Are you ready for your next fight tomorrow!" The announcer exclaimed while he placed his hand on Techno's shoulder. Techno gave a small smile.

"You bet."

"Great! A lot of people are bettin' on ya. Better win." Techno scoffed.

"You already know I won't lose." He heard footsteps indicating that the guy must had left.

He would not miss that dumbass. 

"And our next contestant is the undefeated Technoblade!" Everybody cheered as Techno came out to the arena to fight his opponent. Techno saw this guy. He had 54 wins, but he was too predictable.

"Let the fight begin!" The guy charged at him and slashed his arm. Shit he didn't pay attention! He stumbled back and the guy charged at him again. 

Techno blocked the guy's battle axe. He forced the guy forward making him stumble. Techno used the sword to cut his wrist thus the fucker let go of his axe. He kicked the axe away as he had the guy right where he wanted him. He fatally stabbed the guy in the heart with the sword and didn't stop until he heard the announcer.

"Technoblade wins! One more win to 100!" Techno grinned and celebrated. He shortly bandaged up his wounds he got stupidly from the fight. Soon was all that he could think. Soon.

The moon was a blood red shining in the arena. The arena had a blood color tonight. Perfect night for Techno to finish his 100th fight. He peeked out to the crowd and saw it more packed than usual. 

"Technoblade! Come out for your 100th match! Give it up to Techno everybody!" Everybody cheered as Techno entered the arena. Techno smiled knowing that he would win. He got in his stance and looked at the other opponent. He seemed new. Must be trash. The next thing he knows, the fight starts.

Blood. Blood all over his body. Pain as he bled more and more.

"Technoblade lost! The Sire wins!" 

Techno felt himself being dragged away and thrown in a pile of something. He focused on what he is sitting on with the little strength he had and realized it's all the dead bodies from the previous battles. So just like that he was going to lose? He couldn't die! He then saw a shadowy figure with wings approach him before he soon passed out from blood loss.

Techno woke up in a soft sleeping quarter. It looked fairly expensive. Where was he? He thought he died! Then he heard the door creak open.

"Oh you're up mate!" The guy smiled. He had red eyes and wings though. No he couldn't be...

"A-are you a vampire?" Shit why did he stutter? That was so lame.

"Yes. So are you now too!" Techno eyes widened. "Technoblade never dies." The guy grinned.

It had been a year since Techno's transformation. He had super agility and super strength as his vampire powers. Fairly rare was what Phil said. Phil was the guy who saved him by the way. He was a nice guy once you got to know him. He also gave Techno that sword from before which Phil thankfully saved by stealing it from the arena. 

Phil had a surprise for Techno today. Techno wasn't really sure what, but if it was from Phil it had to be good. Techno walked down the staircase and got greeted by a happy Phil with a box.

"What's in the box?"

"Open it and find out!" Phil grinned as he shoved the box into Techno's hands. Techno opened it and smiled when he saw what it was.

It was ender eye earrings like Phil's, but they were pink. Techno hugged Phil because of the nice gesture his vampire dad did for him.

"Let's pierce your ears." Techno smiled and followed Phil.

That evening was Techno and Phil talking about their past and Techno getting his ears pierced for his new pink ender eye earrings. That night Techno felt at home.

He felt safe.

Word Count: 940