Chapter 34: Ranboo

Tommy's POV

Tommy got a shower before the big event. It felt refreshing as he splashed water on his face. After scrubbing his body and washing his hair, he got out and put on his crimson robe that Phil gifted him recently. His wings emerged through the two holes in the robe, and he neatly tied it together. He went outside the bathroom and screamed.

"Who the fuck are you!" I yell, "PHIL!"

"Oh sorry I-"

Phil quickly barges in, "What's wrong Tommy-"

"There is a stranger in my room!"

Phil looks over to see the guy. He has half white, half black hair and a red and green eye.

"Oh hey Ranboo. It's just Ranboo Tommy."

"Why is he in my room!"

"I'm sorry I didn't know there was anybody in here. This was a guest room for as long as I remembered it." My eyes widen when my eyes land on his ears. They have purple ender eye earrings.

"It's fine Ranboo. At least Tommy has decency to put on the robe I got him."

I roll my eyes, "So why is he here?"

Phil smirks, "Why? Is my Tommy jealous?"

"No, I just need to get changed into whatever you got me for this stupid gala."

Ranboo smiles as he gives Phil a box, "Oh yeah! Phil here is the attire for the Vampire Gala. Thank you for getting me some too."

"Well you were a member of this family. Such a shame to see you go."

"Yeah, but it seems you have somebody better. Tommy right?" Ranboo begins to walk up to me.

"Yeah..."

"Oh Techno has told me a lot about you! Your attitude, your humor, and your resemblance to Phil!"

Ranboo gives me his hand and I shake it. I guess I have to accept the fact now I am just a copy of the ancient dickface named Phil.

"Ranboo. Tubbo has told me about you."

"Oh really? He is so sweet!"

"Yeah yeah can I have my clothes now?" I ask, hoping that they will leave me the fuck alone.

"Oh of course! Which one are his Phil?"

Phil comes over with the box and hands me a black, or noir as he wants to call it, dress shirt with ruffles in the front; a crimson vest; black dress boots; black dress pants; a crimson cape; and a black mask with crimson accents.

"That should be all for Tommy. How bout you and I chat downstairs so Tommy can get ready. The boys will be happy to see you, especially Techno."

"Of course Phil!"

They leave and I sigh out of relief. I change into the attire and adjust it so it is perfect.  I comb my hair, so it kind of looks like Wilbur's. It looks messy, and I question if I should find somebody to fix it for me. I then see Techno pass my room.

"Techno!"

"Hm?"

"Can you... help me fix my hair."

Techno looks shocked at my request, but smiles, "Of course Tommy."

Techno seems to have most of his attire done with a black ruffled dress shirt, black dress boots, and black dress pants. He seemed to not have his cape, mask, or vest, but his attire already looked fancy with gold accents on his attire. He didn't even have his hair ready, it was just in a messy bun.

"Done."

"Huh?"

"I said I am done with your hair. I know I look good, but I didn't think I would put you that deep into a trance with my dashing looks."

"I- uh. Sorry?"

"Tommy no need to apologize for me looking so good."

"Aren't we all matching?"

"Well of course Tommy. We have to show association to our coven besides earrings. And you have to admit we look good."

"I suppose." My wings perk up a little as Techno gives a small chuckle.

"You can head downstairs. Ranboo is down there, but the rest of us will be there soon."

"Okay. Thank you Techno."

"No problem."

I head down the stairs and see Ranboo already dressed. 

"You seem ready."

I look at Ranboo. He had the same attire as me, but it was purple. Not to mention he also had a purple corset around his waist and a bit of heel to his boots.

"You look nice."

"Thanks! You look quite dashing yourself."

"Thanks."

We kept quiet for a moment till he spoke up, "So how did you end up here?"

"Huh?"

"I mean everyone has a story to why they end up in the most powerful coven. What's yours?"

"I mean I lived in an alley and they kidnapped me and forced me to be a vampire and stay here... you?"

"Well-"

"I'm done Tommy! Don't I look amazing?" Wilbur slides down on the railing with the same attire as me but yellow.

"Sure. Now Ranboo-"

"Okay it seems we are all done mate. We will need to start heading there in a moment."

I glance at Ranboo and he seems to have started to talk to Techno. I sigh as Wilbur tries to make conversation with me. I just kept observing the two. It was interesting looking at the two because Techno had some altercations other than the fact he wasn't wearing pink. He was wearing a scabbard with a sword. This was odd considering that Fundy had mentioned that there was not violence allowed at the gala.

"Tommyyyyyy."

I look at Wilbur, "What."

"So? Are you and Ranboo friends?"

Huh. I never really considered that. Then somebody puts a hand on my shoulder it was Ranboo.

"Of course, Tommy is a great new friend!"

---------------------------------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!

Word Count: 892