Chapter 46: A Familiar Friend

Bad's POV

"What are you doing?"

Bad knew that voice for anywhere. It was Dream, his coworker from so long ago. Dream probably didn't recognize him though. Heck it was about 53,000 years ago.

"Please spare me."

"Sorry man. Can't have any witnesses."

Dream puts the sword to my throat and I quickly change to my vampire form. 

"Calm down! It's me, Bad!"

Dream lowers the sword, "Bad?"

"Yeah! I'm the vampire working on the inside! Please spare me so I can save Skeppy! I need to help him!"

"Fine, but be careful," Dream begins to leave, "Also, thank you taking care of Drista for those years."

I give a small smile to my old friend, "Thank you Dream. You truly have a good heart."

I focus my attention back to Skeppy. He is in worse condition. I hesitate. Should I bite him? Will he be mad?

I look around for reassurance, but the papers that have been scattered and thrown around don't really help. One that's slightly crumpled with the words 'Confession to Bad' catches my eye though. I quickly grab it and read it.

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘉𝘢𝘥

 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

 𝘉𝘢𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘮𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺.

Tears fell down my face. He was really going to do all of that for me. I have to save him. 

I move this hair away from his neck and bite him.

Dream's POV

"Calm down! It's me, Bad!"

"So how was your day?"

"It was great! I went to the market and then I baked muffins with Bad!"

"Bad? You mean my coworker Darryl? That Bad?"

"Yes, he's a great guy! He allowed me live with him instead of me having to be sent off to an orphanage."

Dream smiled, "He really is a great guy then Drista."

I lower the sword, "Bad?"

"Yeah! I'm the vampire working on the inside! Please spare me so I can save Skeppy! I need to help him!"

"Fine, but be careful. Also, thank you taking care of Drista for those years."

"Thank you Dream. You truly have a good heart."

I leave and go down to the hallway with the rest of the SBI.

"Is there no witnesses?" Techno asks.

"Yep. Even the hiding ones are dead."

"Good now we can get out without those pesky guards," Wilbur scoffs, "One fucking threw garlic at me! Animals."

Techno moves the first metal wall with ease, but the second one he can't quite get. He tries punching it, but he only gets a little dent into it.

"Strongest man in the world and my brother gets tired after one wall?"

"Oh shut up! It's reinforced," Techno looks at me, 

"Dream you're up."

------------------------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!

Word Count: 527