Chapter 13: The Gift

Tommy's POV

Wilbur was finding the perfect thing for Tommy to wear for this 'occasion'. Nobody would tell Tommy what the fuck this 'occasion' was though. Wilbur decided that Tommy should wear a black blazer with black dress pants. He also gave Tommy a red collared shirt for underneath the blazer. Tommy would be lying if he said that he didn't like it. He looked cool as fuck. Now here he was putting on some black dress shoes to finish the look as Wilbur wore the same outfit from the first time this family kidnapped him. Tommy combed his hair, but Wilbur ruffled it.

"What the fuck man!" Wilbur grins. "Now I need to start all over!" Wilbur grabs the comb.

"No I am doing it."

"Why-"

"Because I can." Wilbur glares through the mirror that's in front of us. He proceeds to comb my hair so none of the hairs are out of place. "There," He smiles, "Now time to go downstairs. Guests are waiting for us." He grabs my wrist and drags me downstairs. Then I see him. The fucking prick that turned me in. Tubbo.

"Hi Tommy!" He waves. I glare at him and try to sit away in the furthest seat possible. Phil seems to notice though.

"Tommy?" I sigh.

"Yes Phil?"

"Can you please go sit with Tubbo." It isn't a question. It's a command. I am a Big Man though and I stand my ground.

"No." Phil stands up.

"Excuse me Tommy."

"You heard me. No."

"Tommy Innit Watson! Sit with Tubbo! NOW!" I hate how he knows my middle name. I don't know how he knows it though. I never mentioned it to any of these fuckers here. 

"NO! I AM NOT SITTING WITH THE BLOODSUCKING BITCH!" Phil slams his hands on the table.

"At this rate you will NOT get your gift tonight."

"I don't want your gifts! I don't even want to be in this stupid house!" Phil glares at me with his red eyes.

"I will give you one last chance Tommy. You will sit with Tubbo and apologize to this room right now for your disturbance. If you don't. I will kill you here right now." My eyes widen. Never would I thought he would threaten to kill me.  

"S-sorry." I laugh nervously as I sit with Tubbo. Phil walks over to me and gives me a pat on the head.

"Good Tommy." He says like I'm a fucking dog.

"Whatever prick." I grumble. Tubbo grins at me.

"Want to go to your garden so we can play with some bees?"

"What garden?"

"You know the big one at the corner of the house." 

Why do you think I know where that is? This house is huge, and I haven't even had time to explore it because I've been trying to get out of it.

"No?" Tubbo sighs at me. He grabs my wrist.

"Let's just go." 

We arrive at the garden. It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. There is so many flowers, but my favorite one is a purple one call an allium. Apparently, they're super rare. Tubbo even shows me how to make a flower crown out of them. I'm even having a little fun if I put aside the fact that he's a bloodsucking monster and he's the reason I'm back here. We eventually made our way to my room to play videogames on the consoles Phil bought for me. I am not that good, but I really enjoy Minecraft. And that's what Tubbo and I begin to play together. Then I hear a knock on my door.

"Hey Tommy and Tubbo. Phil has the food ready." Wilbur says. 

We follow Wilbur down to the dining room. Phil has steaks neatly set up for us. Mine is normal while the others have blood imbedded butter on theirs and some even have blood as a sauce. I carefully use my silverware to eat it as the rest start eating. I finish first though, so I just sit there. After 15 minutes everybody is done, and Phil leaves to go retrieve something. Wilbur sits next to me and played with my hair. I let him because at this point I don't have a say in what this creep does to me. Phil comes back down with a fancy looking box.

"Tommy."

"What?" He gives me the small box, "What is that?"

"It's your gift. Open it." Phil smiled. 

"Hmmmmmm. No." The drunk guy laughs. I think his name is Schlatt. He's the leader of Tubbo's coven.

"Why don't you want to open it baby brother?" Wilbur pouts.

"Because everybody here is a creep and I don't want any gifts from bloodsuckers." I say crossing my arms. 

"Tommy. Open it." Wilbur commands. Unwillingly, I open the box and I want to fucking die. In a bad way. 

Inside are earrings. Which I can't wear anyway. And they are like Wilbur, Phil, and Techno's earrings, but red. Fuck. I'm not stupid to not know that those earrings are for their little vampire gang.

"Do you like it?" Phil smiles. 

"N-no." I stutter. Phil frowns.

"Why not?"

"I can't even use them." I say, making up an excuse. 

"You will be able to soon." Techno gives a small smile. I smile back nervously. How much is soon? But I quickly get my answer.

"Well Phil, *hic* I say it's my coven's time to *hic* leave." Schlatt says stumbling out of his chair. Dream and Puffy make sure that he doesn't fall over as they leave. Tubbo waves goodbye to me and I wave back. I guess Tubbo isn't so bad... Once they leave the vampires have a grin on their face. They quickly drag me to Phil's office before I can comprehend what's going on.

"What."

"Tommy since you can't use your gift right now...

  We are piercing your ears!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the Chapter. I hope you enjoyed. Thank you everybody on the support from both of my books. It really means a lot to me. Sorry I haven't been posting on this story. I am trying to get BigInnit finished so I can start a new sbi story. I hope you understand! This will be my main priority after BigInnit. Have a great day!

Word Count: 1016