Chapter 25: Can Murderers Be Family?

Tommy's POV

Tommy woke up breathing heavily even though he didn't really need oxygen as much anymore. Tommy felt sick he rushed to the toilet and started throwing up. The sick twisted Dream kept replaying in his head. Who was the first one? He knew Phil was pretty old, but it couldn't be him. Right? He calmed down a little but realized that he was finally in his twisted reality and how Tubbo went home. He must had fallen asleep.

"Tommy? What are you doing up at this ungodly hour? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping like your human tendencies intended?" Wilbur asks. Tears swell in my eyes.

"S-stay away! You m-murderer!" I scream, "You're the reason I'm like this!" Wilbur surprising doesn't scowl, but reveals a look of sympathy on his face.

"Tommy, I know this is a lot for you right now. It was a lot for all of us whenever we turned. We have to have murderous tendencies it is the way we survived." I hug him.

"I-I don't want this..."

"Tommy just think if you were out on those streets. You would have died sooner and now you have the experience to live forever! We also will help you through becoming a vampire." I sniffle.

"B-but you killed Dream's innocent sister... D-Drista-"

"How do you know about her." I probably shouldn't have told him but I need somebody right now and maybe I can get answers.

"I-uh. I dreamed about her. Her and Dream were going to kill me and then a black goddess saved me-"

"You mean Kristin? The Goddess of Death?" 

"I don't know-"

"She made vampires. It is a blessing if she visits you."

"Why?"

"She is the one who can take over your power process. Tommy you didn't piss her off, did you?"

"No!"

"Well what did she say! Did she accept you?"

"Accept?"

"Yeah! Techno and I have had dreams of her saying that we are the newest members of the coven. Phil even met her in person! Though Phil doesn't really like her..."

"I- what happens if I am not accepted?"

"We kill you."

I shiver. Then I spot a crow in the corner of my eye. 

"Wilbur what's that?" Wilbur looks over.

"Oh hey dad!" The crow... speaks to Wilbur? "Come on Tommy dad wants us to follow this crow!" I raise my brow and just follow Wilbur. Wilbur makes sure I am close by him just in case if something happens.

Maybe he isn't so bad... who am I kidding he is a murderer!

We head down the stairs as my stomach starts to churn again. I quickly leave Wilbur's side and sprint to the sink in the kitchen. I spew in the sink as somebody rubs circles on my back. I look up to see Wilbur there again.

"You okay Toms?" I nod. 

"That looks bad. Must be withdrawing." Techno comments as he gets a wine glass full of blood.

"Oh shut up you fat pig." I hiss.

"Flattered. Really am but that is no way to talk to your older brother." Techno smirks.

"You're not my brother! Neither of you fuckers are! I hate-"

"Now my fledging. You can't be bad mouthing us."

"Whatever old man." I glare as he holds a steaming up of blood tea.

"Wilbur why is Tommy throwing up?" Phil asks.

"Oh uh he is withdrawing and he had a nightmare that woke him up."

"Tommy what was the nightmare about?" I sigh.

"I-uh. I dreamed about Drista. You know the innocent girl YOU GUYS KILLED. Her and Dream were going to kill me and then The Goddess of Death saved me."

Crash!

Shards of the mug flew everywhere, and I flinch at the sound.

"Why the FUCK was she in your dream. You do not say that name in this house. Do you hear?"

"Y-yes Phil." I stutter.

"That bitch made me a vampire! She created vampires and tested the creation on me!"

"Y-you were the first v-vampire." 

"You beg for the one thing the first one didn't want. Yet, you two are so similar. I know what to give you when the time comes."

 "Yes I was."

"You were greedy and wanted life-"

"Don't belittle me like that. It was tough times that you could have never went through."

"You found me on the streets! Isn't that tough enough! I had to figure out if I would even get a meal somedays! I craved for a peaceful death to strike upon me but you RUINED it! I guess ruining people's lives isn't the newest thing for you though-"

I feel a sting on my cheek. "Hitting me won't solve your problems. You're a monster."

Phil glares at me, "Maybe you weren't the right fit for this family." Phil walks away as I feel a pain in my heart. Which won't be working anymore. Tears swell in my eyes. 

Wilbur hugs me, "Tommy it's okay he just needs some time. Kristen is a touchy subject."

We sit in silence for a few moments before we hear yelling.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!" Phil hisses. We rush to see what is going on.

My eyes widen at the sight.

"Oh dear, thought you could get rid of me?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Word Count: 839

Vampires.. Real?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara