Chapter 42: Choices

Tommy's POV

Tommy woke up and observed his surroundings. He attempted to get up, but it was futile with the quick realization of the extra chains holding him down. There were some on his wrists, legs, and they even put a muzzle on his face like he was an animal. Tommy saw the door to the white room open to reveal Bad.

"Oh, Tommy you're awake! You were out for a few hours!" 

"What the fuck did they do to me!" I muffle through the muzzle.

Bad gives a frown, "I tried to convince them otherwise, but they were adamant about chaining you up for killing one of the heads of the facility. I also need to take some more blood since she took ours."

I hold out my hand the best I can for Bad to remove blood. He takes it and smiles. He leaves and surprisingly comes back with Skeppy.

"So what do you want to know?" Bad asks me. 

I raise my brow, "Huh?"

"Ask me anything."

I think for a few minutes before asking, "How did you become... different?"

(If you want to learn more about Bad becoming a vampire you can read the 50k Special)

"Well I went to the woods to look for someone and got lost. This nice lady found me and took me to the edge of the forest. She came the next day for tea, and it turned out she was... different. Then she turned me."

I give a quick hum and glance over to Skeppy, "How about you?"

Skeppy gives me a confused stare before his eyes widen. He releases a quick laugh, "Oh I'm not one of you guys. Bad gave me a choice and I'm just waiting."

Choice? I thought vampires didn't get a choice. Phil never had a choice. Wilbur never had a choice. Techno never had a choice. Dream never had a choice. I never had a choice.

"Tommy!" My head whips over to Bad gently shaking my shoulder, "Are you okay?"

I nod before looking at Skeppy, "You're lucky. You are one of the few that actually get a choice."

Skeppy nervously chuckles, "Thanks... I guess?"

The doors open to reveal some guards. They rush over to the two friends in a panic.

"Mr. Halo... Zak. We need you in your office so you can observe some samples. Somebody is also snooping around there."

"Oh thank you sir! We will head down now!"

They disappear and I am isolated again.

It's peaceful.

Skeppy's POV

Thoughts swirled Skeppy's mind as he stared at his friend. Something he thought as a normal promise now was revealed to be something he took for granted.

"Bad... Is Tommy right about not getting choices?"

Bad sighs as he looks at me, "Yes, sadly."

Nothing but footsteps fill the hallways before I ask Bad another question.

"Were you given a choice?"

"Yes, but it was immortality or death."

My eyes widen, "Bad."

Bad looks at me as we finally arrive at our office. Bad grabs some files and places a few papers in them before heading towards the samples.

"What's up Skeppy?"

I rush up to him and give him a hug. Tears threaten to fall off my face as I mutter out two words to my friend. My friend that gives a me a choice. My friend that will do anything for me even though we are different.

"Thank you."

----------------------------------

This is the end of the chapter. 9 chapters left. I hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!

Skeppy's and Tommy's POVs are very different, and it makes me laugh for what's going to happen.

Word Count: 573