Chapter 22: Nightmares Can Be Reality

Tommy's POV

Tommy adjusted his red vest. Phil picked out a nice black dress shirt with a red vest for him. He also had black dress pants and black dress shoes to match. Tommy looked fairly formal and was pleased with his attire. He took out his red earrings and started on his hair.

Knock knock knock!

I pause brushing me hair, "Buzz off."

The door opens anyway, "Tommy! That is not how you treat your older brother!" Wilbur lightly scolds as he snatches the brush out of my hand.

"Hey! Give that back bitch!" Wilbur tsks.

"You need to learn manners Tommy! And I am going to help you with your hair!" I roll my eyes as Wilbur brushes my golden locks. Wilbur then stops.

"Tommy. Where are your earrings?" Wilbur asks, clearly pissed that I don't have their coven symbol on.

"On the table. I took them out so I could brush out my hair." Wilbur hums in approval as he puts them back in.

"Okay. Just always make sure you put them back in. You are ours. Never forget that." Wilbur smirks which leaves a foul taste in my mouth. 

"When is Tubbo getting here?" I ask, quickly changing the subject. 

"Anytime now. How about we head downstairs and wait? Phil needs to give you a blood pouch for lunch anyways." Wilbur answers. I follow the fucker downstairs and do what they say.

I finish the blood and sigh. Suddenly, I perk up a little when the doorbell rings. 

"Tubbo's here Tommy! Go play!" Phil exclaims. I rush to the door and hug my friend. Well he did turn me in to these fuckers, but it's way better than hanging with my 'brothers'. 

"Tubbo!"

"Tommy-Oh you look different!" 

I nod, "Yeah. Now let's go to the garden."

I sit down at the garden with Tubbo while he looks at the flowers.

"Tubbo we need to talk."

"Hey Tommy what's up-"

"What do these earrings mean? And how do I stop drinking blood?"

Tubbo laughs, "You can never stop drinking blood. It's an instinct for you at this point like how hunting human will be soon. Though usually us vampires just stock up on blood so we have to hunt less. And the earrings... It's a coven symbol of the SBI all of them have it."

I sigh, "Well that blood shit sucks. What else about the earrings?"

"Well especially since you are in the SBI, vampires don't want to mess with you. Nobody really sees the SBI but when they see those earrings they know. It also wards off the dangerous ones because they don't want to fuck with the SBI. Phil was the first vampire and Techno was a big fighter even as a human. Wilbur... He was the happy accident that became completely insane once he got his powers. All of them have great powers. You probably will too in a year."

My breath hitches, "Will I become insane?"

"I mean every vampire becomes insane. Some take longer to fully become insane than others."

"A-are you insane?" Tubbo shrugs as a grin appears on his face.

"I'm getting there."

Tears prick my eyes.

 Tubbo places his hand on my shoulder, "Hey-hey it's okay! Just think now you can live forever! And you will be like a superhero with powers!" I sniffle and smile a little.

At least I have Tubbo during this hell.

Dream's POV

"YOU DID WHAT!" Schlatt hissed at Dream. "I thought we were over this 'Drista' faze! Drista this! Drista that! JUST ACCEPT THE FACT SHE IS GONE AND BECOME A GOOD VAMPIRE!" Tears pricked his eyes behind his mask.

"I-I'm sorry Schlatt." I stare at the ground as anger swells in me. Why should I apologize! Schlatt grabs my jaw to force me to look at him.

"You are still being punished."

"I did nothing fucking wrong Schlatt! It isn't my fault that these SBI fucks are so attached to a teenage boy!" Techno growls which makes me grin.

"DREAM. That's dad to you. What has gotten into you!" Schlatt has never forced me call him dad before unless if he was truly mad. This makes me shiver.

"You're not my dad. Never will be." Schlatt's eyes glow a fierce red before ripping my mask off. I always had issues with people seeing my face.  "That's mine-"

"Phil do you have extra blood? Enough to cause a blood high?" Phil nods. My eyes widen.

Schlatt smirks, "You really are going to do that! I will lose control! I-"

"Shut up Dream. You already have accepted your fate by your actions. Techno. Wilbur. Hold him down. Phil and I will force feed him the blood." I cry again.

"Please you can't do this!"

"But we can." Phil snickers as he starts forcing me to drink a bottle full of blood. 

After a few minutes my body begins jerking on it's own. My head becomes foggier and foggier as Phil and Schlatt force me to drink more blood. I use less force now as I willingly drink more and more of it. Then they stop. Why did they stop? I want more. I need more. 

I try to speak but the words are just a jumble of growls and hisses. Wilbur and Techno let me go as Schlatt opens the door. I rush out of the door only hearing one thing:

"Go now Dream. Go have fun."

-------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Word Count: 879