10k Special

Wow! 10k! Thank you guys so much! Well it is more like 13k, but hey let's put that aside. You guys are the reason I keep making these stories. I will work on this book a bit more now, but chapters might take a while. Anyways thank you for the support. This one is about Phil's transformation.

Phil was a simple guy. He just built in his own part of land. He felt satisfied with his life and what he had done. Then one day his whole perspective changed.

Phil was walking down the street in a nearby village looking for some materials he could use for the new mansion he had been working on. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. Somebody used an arrow to shoot him. He looked over at who it was, and he was surprised to see guards glaring at him. 

"Philza Watson, you shall get out of our village before we kill you. You take our resources for petty things as we need them to survive," Phil was pissed that they were kicking him out just for resources! He even paid double just because he isn't from the village! 

They sent another arrow that hit Phil's leg as he was about to take off on his horse. Phil was in a lot of pain as the horse's fur started to get blood all over it. He barely made it to his land as he collapsed on the grass. He breathed heavily as the blood and pain wasn't getting better. He knew at that moment that he wasn't ready for death. He couldn't die!

From that day onward, Phil swore to find a way to become immortal. He was scared of death. He believed it was a curse that you only had one life. He would be nothing if he died. He would be forgotten.

Phil drank another soup. Nothing. These stews weren't doing shit. It had been a year since he wanted to be immortal, and he still hadn't found the solution. He had felt like somebody was watching him though. He headed to another town on his horse to look for another stew with herbs that could make him immortal.

"Pssst." Phil whipped his head around and saw an old lady in an alley.

Phil got off his horse and headed to the alley where the old lady grinned.

"Hello dear. You are the guy that likes stew correct?" Phil nodded, "Here then. This one is extra delicious, and you won't have anything like it ever again." The old lady gave him the stew and he observed it. It smelt nice and looked amazing.

"Thank-" She was gone. Weird.

Phil sipped the last bit of the stew in his newly built mansion. He could feel it working... working too well. He started coughing as his mind was racing on what was happening. Then it hit him. It was poison. He was going to die. Tears pricked his eyes as he realized this. His coughing was worse as he was now coughing up blood. His vision became blurry and soon before you knew it, he was-

"Poor humans. They die trying to reach a goal. They live too short. Maybe I should experiment on him. I could turn him into my newest creature, the vampire. It would be perfect." The goddess in black kissed the dying man's forehead and smiled as he was now breathing normally again. Well, he won't really be breathing at all soon, but this is what the guy wanted.

Phil woke up in his mansion. He was confused at what was happening, but he then remembered the poison. He felt sharp pains in his mouth. The guy was surprised to feel that his teeth were loose. No that can't be right? They were his adult teeth. Oh god! Are they falling out! Phil thought he at least had a few more years. He rushed over to the lake to see his reflection. His eyes had red speckles in it. Phil was even more confused. He could have sworn he also looked paler. He almost looked like the life was drained out of him. 

Phil rode a horse to the market. He didn't want people hunting him for being a 'witch' because of the weird things with his eyes and skin so he wore a black hooded cape. He was shocked at what he saw when he got there: A funeral for him. Phil was speechless. How long was he out? He brushed it off though. It freaked him out too much that he was having a funeral when he was still alive. He was alive right?