Character List 5

Last Character List! 11 more parts after this!

Tommy: A 15-year-old boy that is the newest member of the SBICoven. He has curly blonde hair and blue eyes in his human form. He has red ender eye earrings. He has big black wings like his father yet still struggles to use them.

Philza: The leader of the SBI Coven, a small coven. He's mainly known for being the leader of the most powerful coven and his green ender eye dangling earrings he wears. He is 150,000 years old. He has blue eyes in his non-vampire form. He has straight blonde hair and wears a green and white bucket hat along with his big black wings that he shows proudly.

Wilbur: Part of the SBI Coven. He is the second youngest of the coven at 61,000 years old. He loves music and that is why you can hear him hum or sing at his victims. He has brown eyes in his human form. He has curly brown hair, and he wears yellow ender eye earrings. He can manipulate people with his voice, making it easier to kill his victims.

Techno: Part of the SBI Coven and the strongest too with his powers. He is 101,000 years old. He enjoys painfully killing his victims and sword fighting. He has brown eyes in his human form. He has long pink hair and pink ender eye dangling earrings. He is extremely protective over his family.

Tubbo: Part of the Ram Coven. He is the youngest of the coven at 154 years old. He loves bees. His eyes are brown on his human form. He also has brown hair. He also wears bee necklace as his symbol to his coven. He has goat-like features and his powers are controlling bees. He loves to have fun with Tommy.

Dream: Part of the Ram Coven. He is 53,000 years old. He can't win many physical battles to Techno but can defeat him mentally if he has enough time. Rumor has it he might have even been a vampire hunter out to kill Techno. His eyes are green in his human form and he has dirty blonde hair. He also wears a white smiley face mask along with a matching smiley face necklace. He has small goat horns hidden under his hair. His powers are controlling illusions and dreams.

Schlatt: Leader of the Ram Coven. He is 85,000 years old. He loves to get fucking wasted at the bars or at home. He has large ram horns and he has black soulless eyes in his human form. He has brown hair/ facial hair and he usually seen in a suit. He has a necklace with ram horns on it. His powers are making other people get very weak (almost like nausea).

Puffy: Part of the Ram Coven. She is 85,001 years old. She has puffy hazel hair with a white streak in it. Her eyes are hazel and her human form and she basically is the mother of the coven. Her powers are making other people go into a calming state. She has an overall warming aura. Her necklace is a pirate's ship. Nobody knows why.

Niki: A sweet vampire that is an ally to the SBI coven. She is 1,823 years old. She has the power of healing.

Ranboo: A previous member of the SBI Coven that is over 2,000 years old. He's only half vampire but can still teleport as an ability. He is still close allies and friends with the SBI Coven and the Ram Coven.

Fundy: Son of Wilbur Soot Watson, Fundy was a previous member of the SBI Coven before leaving 5,241 years ago. He can shapeshift which makes it easy to hide from the coven. He is around 10,000 years old. His mother was a mermaid named Sally who is now deceased. He has orange ender eye earrings that he wears for protection since he is now a loner. He though has grown a liking to the newest member of his former coven.

Kristen: The god that created and made out with the first vampire. 

Bad: A scientist that has been around for a long time, Darryl, also known as Bad, is a vampire. He is a loner and doesn't belong to a coven but he has been friends will Puffy for thousands of years. He is 53,007 years old. His photographic memory and intelligence have taught him how to completely blend in with humans.

Skeppy: A scientist that works with Bad on most projects. Even though he is not a vampire, he knows Bad's secret. Despite their differences, the two scientists are close friends.