Chapter 47: They're here.

Dream's POV

Dream sighed as he shadowed his way through the indestructible door. There was Tommy in shock at the sight of Dream. Dream observed the white room with the poor boy chained up and muzzled. It made Dream wonder if he had that muzzle the whole time or if they placed it on him because of an 'accident'. 

"D-Dream?"

I walk over the boy and take the muzzle off, "Hey Tommy."

"Fuck they are here aren't they!"

I give a small frown, "Yeah, but at least you won't be chained up!"

Tommy rolls his eyes, "They probably will knowing their crazy asses."

I sigh, "What's the code to the door?"

Tommy hesitates for a few moments before finally answering, "42069."

I laugh to myself as I walk over and punch it in. The door opens to reveal a happy Technoblade and Wilbur.

"Tommy!" Wilbur happily yells as he rushes over to hug the boy.

Techno is behind Wilbur and breaks the chains off their younger brother.

"It seems my job is done. See you guys," I leave on that note.

The halls are scattered in blood as my footsteps are the only sound that echos. The place is now a mess to the point of no recovery. I'm just glad Bad made it out safe. Bad is the reason Drista had a great life. Drista would have been out in the streets if it wasn't for my previous coworker. I wish I could have saved her. She was worth saving. I can't help but chuckle to myself. 

I guess Tommy reminds me of Drista.

Tommy's POV

"D-Dream?"

Tommy was amazed that the masked guy went through the indestructible door. He was also in fucking fear knowing for a fact that Dream wasn't alone.

Dream takes the muzzle off, "Hey Tommy."

"Fuck they are here aren't they!"

"Yeah, but at least you won't be chained up!"

I roll my eyes, "They probably will knowing their crazy asses."

Dream gives a sigh of defeat, "What's the code to the door?"

I don't want Dream to get in trouble or Dream to be pissed at me, "42069."

You can hear a faint chuckle as Dream punches it in. There they are when the door opens. His two brothers that give him looks of crazed happiness.

"Tommy!" Wilbur happily yells as he rushes over to hug me.

Techno is behind Wilbur and breaks the chains off me, which I was grateful for.

"It seems my job is done. See you guys," Dream says as he leaves.

"I can't wait for you to come back with us Tommy!"

I look at Wilbur directly in his red eyes, "I don't want to."

Both of them glare at me and Techno speaks up, "We saved you and you don't want to come back? We even had Phil lessen the punishment!"

"I am getting punished for something you fuckers did to me?" I snap.

"Language Tommy," Techno warns.

"No! I am not going back to this shit again! You guys mentally fucked with me! I was happier chained up!"

"Tommy-"

"No! You should have left me! It would have been the better for the both of us! I hate you! I fucking hate-"

"Sleep."

Just like that, I'm out like a light.

------------------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. 4 more chapters left. Have a great day!

Word Count: 526