Chapter 9: Escape

Tommy's POV

The window lock was so close to being broken. Tommy decided he needed to escape tonight. After those stupid rules he got scolded and beaten for... he had it. The worst was when he got scolded by the old asshole named Phil because he was being too mean to his 'brothers'. Tommy didn't even consider them a distant cousin. That was how much he didn't want to be there and consider them to even be something close to a family. Tommy knew Phil would be wanting him to come down soon for dinner. Then once they tuck him in like he is fucking two, opportunity will strike. He was so excited to be out of this place. 8 fucking exhausting days with these people. Tommy could STAND them... most of the time.

"Tommy time for dinner." Techno says in a monotone voice. 

I follow him down the stairs. I sit down where I'm told and Phil gives me a plate of spaghetti with meatballs. He also hands me the stupid reason I got slapped 4 days ago. They really want me to use these. I hate using them, but when I refuse... well y'know

I eat all of my food and head upstairs. There really isn't anything I need to pack. None of this stuff is mine and it will be stupid to carry extra weight. Phil comes in and tucks me in.

"Goodnight Tommy." I smile. He smiles back and leaves. Okay now to get the fuck out of here.

I work on the window lock and in 5 minutes it breaks. I open the window and use the bedsheets as a rope. They should all be in bed by now, so it doesn't matter if the rope dangles in front of the kitchen window. I shimmy down the rope and start running for my life. I know I will have to go to many towns and try and start a normal life. I feel like nothing will ever be the same anymore. I need to keep walking. I don't want to be a vampire. 

Little did Tommy know that he was being searched for already.

Wilbur's POV

Wilbur watched his dad finish up his blood tea in his office before bed. He wanted to ask for permission to let Tommy stay up so Wilbur could sing to his perfect little brother

"Dad." Phil looks at me and smiles.

"Hm?"

"Can Tommy stay up so I can sing to him?"

"He is already asleep, but you can wake him up if you like." I grin and hug my dad.

"Thank you!" I grin as I run upstairs. Phil chuckles. 

I arrive at Tommy's room and knock before I enter. Let me tell you I wish I didn't open that door. Tommy is nowhere to be found and the window lock is broken. The sheets also are tied to a rope for an escape. How can my little brother escape! I start screaming for my family.

"What the hell is wrong Wilbur." Techno grumbles as Phil joins us.

"T-Tommy escaped! Look!" Techno's and Phil's eyes widen. 

"Well we need to get him!" Phil yells. "Both of you start searching! I will have the Underscores and Ranboo search for them." We nod. 

Tommy you will not be lost for long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this Chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Have a good day!

Word Count: 551