50k Special

Perfect time to do a special I forgot about! This will be Bad's turning. I hope you enjoy! 

"Please Bad! I know you are close with Dream with this vampire stuff! Can't you find him?"

Bad sighed. Dream's little sister was alone for a week till his brother Dream was pronounced missing. Bad decided to take her in since they were close as coworkers.

"Drista, I don't know what's out there. If I go out in the forest, I will probably be done for. Plus, I don't want you to be an orphan on the streets. I don't think Dream would have wanted that either. Now get ready for bed. We are going to the market tomorrow for ingredients."

"Fine..."

Drista and him grew close. Bad knew he wasn't Dream and she respected that. Bad tried to be someone to look up to instead of replacing Dream. He was sad for the loss of his coworker, Dream was truly one of the best vampire hunters.

"Bad! Bad! Guess what!" Bad was stirring some batter for muffins, but he was always willing to listen what the 16-year-old had to say.

"What's up Drista?"

"I saw Dream! He communicated to me through my Dream! He isn't dead! Just a vampire!"

Bad dropped the bowl of batter on the ground, "Drista don't joke about that-"

"I'm not! He is alive!" She teared up because of how happy she was. Bad chose to believe her. It was helping her knowing that he was alive instead of dead.

Drista always told Bad about 'The Dream Dreams', at least she liked to call them that. Bad was amused of all the stories and how happy she was. 

That was until two years after. 

"I'm heading to bed early tonight. I will get some apples for the apple pie in the morning at the market."

"Sounds good Drista. Have a great night. Sweet Dreams."

"You too Bad."

Bad remembered that day vividly. He laid in his bed as he looked at the stars in a nearby window.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HELP!" Bad heard Drista shriek. He rushed to her room to see her gone and the window broken.

Bad grabbed his horse and lantern and went in the forest. He got more lost by the second, but he needed to find Drista. For Dream and for him. He looked for hours but nothing.

"You seem lost."

Bad's head whipped around to see a lady with puffy white and brown hair. She had fairly pale skin too. His body felt relaxed around her.

"Yeah I am. I'm looking for a girl. Her name is Drista. You see my coworker went missing 3 years ago and I have been looking after her."

"What's the coworker's name?" The lady was intrigued by the man's story.

"Dream. Really nice guy. Went in these very woods to go hunt for vampires."

The lady looked shocked, "Well I'm Puffy. If I help you out, may I come for tea at your place tomorrow evening?"

Bad sighed as he came to the fact that Drista is gone, but he didn't want to be next, so he agreed. Puffy took him to the edge of the forest.

"Oh I should give you my address-"

"Don't worry! I'll find it!"

And she left. Bad cried that night knowing that Drista was most likely dead. He woke up late that morning to a knock on the door. Oh muffin! He invited that lady over! It must had been evening already. He never slept in that long! Bad got a nice outfit on and rushed to greet his guest.