Chapter 12: Surveillance and Realizations

Tommy's POV

Tommy woke up and immediately panicked. He was back in the bloodsuckers' home. There was something different about his room though. The window lock was replaced and there were a few security cameras in his- the room. Tommy never wanted to call this place his. He then eyed stuff on the dresser. He walked over to it and sees a red sweater and black pants with white socks laid out neatly on the dresser. It also had a post-it note that said 'Dress into these! -Love Wilby'. Tommy really didn't want to piss of the vampires even more than he already did so he got dressed. Tommy had to admit that they were very soft. Tommy was continuing to get by combing his hair when Wilbur came in.

"Hey Tommy!" My eyes widen.

"You put me to sleep-"

"Tommy you were just tired! Now can I do your hair?" I know he fucking did it. I guess I have to go along with it. I sigh.

"Fine. I guess-"

"GREAT!" He snatches the comb out of my hands and drags me to my bed. We sit down and he combs my hair. He leaves quickly without saying anything and returns with a red beanie. He places the beanie on my head and hugs me. I smile- WAIT I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO SMILE AT A BITCH WHO KIDNAPPED ME TWICE! 

"Wilbur."

"Yes Tommy?"

"I'm hungry," Wilbur smiles.

"Well Dad has breakfast ready for you." 

We go downstairs, and I'm greeted with a warm smile from Phil. 

"Hello Tommy." I sigh.

"Hi Phil." This seems to fucking make his day because he grins. I sit in my seat and Techno and Wilbur get served pancakes. Then I get served fucking oatmeal.

"What's wrong Tommy?"

"I don't want to fucking eat this," I pout.

"Don't be rude Tommy." 

Wait when do I ever not want food? I was fucking starving and eating table scraps at one point. Now I'm turning my nose up at food? I eat my oatmeal out of shock that I would turn down food. It's decent. 

"Thank you." I blurt out. What the hell did I do? I don't respect these fuckers! And I am surely not thankful for them.

"You're welcome, Tommy," Phil smiles, "Wil you wanted to sing songs for Tommy correct?" Wilbur nods, "Tommy you can go hang out with Wilbur then." 

Wilbur shoves his last pancake in his mouth and runs upstairs while grabbing my arm. We arrive to his room, and I see a piano, keyboard, and multiple guitars. There is also a family portrait of him and his creepy ass family. Wilbur grabs his guitar and starts singing one of the songs he made. I think it was called 'Your New Boyfriend'. It is actually pretty good.

"Did you like it?" Wilbur says eagerly.

"It was okay I guess." 

He continues playing more songs. The next thing I know I wake up. Wilbur is playing with my hair. 

"Have a good sleep?" Wilbur says giggling. I roll my eyes, get up, and I start walking to my- I MEAN THE room. Wilbur grabs my hand.

"Fuck off." Wilbur's face smirks.

"Tommy you and I both know you are in deep shit right now. You're just making it worse." He isn't wrong. I did break multiple rules. I sigh.

"I know dipshit."

"Tommy. Good thing after dinner Phil wants you in his office." My eyes widen. Wilbur takes me downstairs and I eat a cheeseburger. I finish it and notice Phil is staring at me. He smiles.