Chapter 20: Turning

Tommy's POV

Tommy's ankles throbbed as he ran further and further away. He didn't stop. He couldn't stop. Red light covered his skin as he looked up at the moon. Tommy then heard humming... no... singing. Tommy got terrified as he scurried up the tree and hid.

"I miss my Tommy~ Yes I do~ It's been hours! Where are you~" Wilbur half-heartedly sings. He doesn't even notice the guy he is singing about is right above him. "I will find you. Yes I will. We will turn you. Even IF you are being a real PILL!" Wilbur snarls as he punches the tree.

I try not to cry as I hold on to the branch for dear life. Thankfully the vampire doesn't notice my presence and goes on his merry way. I become excited as I notice a village up ahead from the tree. He can finally be safe!

Or so I thought.

Hands dig into my shoulders as I yelp. He get thrown in the air before I spiral down and hit the ground with a loud thud.

I stare in horror as two vampires glare at him on the floor. I was so close! Tears swell in my eyes as I begin crying about my defeat.

"Aw, don't cry my little changeling, we are here now! We will turn you and stop those pesky ideas of escaping!" Phil coos into my ears. I cry more.

I don't want this. I was so close. It can't end this way!

"It's okay Tommy! It will only hurt for a minute! Wilby is here, and forever will be here for you!" Wilbur says as an attempt to comfort me.

I suddenly feel a hug wave of pain through my body. I feel lighter and lighter as blood leaves my body and a new substance enters it. The substance burns in my neck and slowly creeps to the rest of my body. I panic and try to push away, but it's no use.

The eldest vampire is latched onto my neck, and he won't let go until I am knocked out or if the turning is complete.

Turns out it is the second one before I start to feel dizzy.

"F-fu-ck... yo-u." is all I manage to say before blackness fills my vision and burning pain consumes my body. I quickly lose control of my body.

Now the next time I wake up, I won't be human.

Phil's POV

Phil frantically searched through the skies. He needed to find his son. He needed to turn him.

I thought it was over until there is something... no someone in the trees. It's Tommy and Wilbur was walking right past him! I need to get him to the ground.

I grab his shoulders, and he yelps as he gets thrown in the air. He hits the ground like a boulder as Wilbur grins at my actions.

Tommy looks in horror as we look at him. Tears swell in Tommy's eyes as he starts crying about his actions.

"Aw, don't cry my little changeling, we are here now! We will turn you and stop those pesky ideas of escaping!" I reassure.

"It's okay Tommy! It will only hurt for a minute! Wilby is here, and forever will be here for you!" Wilbur comforts.

I bit him while he's distracted. He tries to pull away but becomes weaker and weaker until I'm finished. 

"F-fu-ck... yo-u." is all he manages to say before he quickly passes out.

Techno finally catches up with us, "Bruhhhhh. You turned him without me!"

"Sorry Techno. You just were too slow~" Wilbur snickers.

"Well-"

I cut Techno off, "Don't even start you two! Let's get home."

"Fine." They huff in unison.

After an hour of walking, we get our Tommy home. I sigh as we enter the door to our lovely house, "Wilbur can you take Tommy upstairs to his bed? Techno needs to help me prepare for when he wakes up. Don't want to create a literal blood hungry animal!"

"Of course Dad!" Wilbur exclaims as he takes Tommy from Techno's arms and rushes upstairs with the lifeless boy in his arms. 

I can't help but smile because I am so overjoyed. 

Overjoyed that I completed my family.

Wilbur's POV

Wilbur walked upstairs with Tommy in his arms. He arrived in Tommy's room gently placed Tommy on his bed and played with his golden locks. He smiled as the changeling smiled in his unconscious state.

"You are all ours...

And nobody can do anything about it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Word Count: 734