Chapter 38: Blood High

Tommy's POV

Phil kneeled down and slapped Tommy again, "It isn't if you want it or not. You have disrespected us too much and we have ignored it for too long! We are going to give you a blood high."

I panic, trying to resort to reasoning, "Now wait a minute isn't that irresponsible!"

Phil glares, "Should have thought of that when you broke multiple rules."

Techno comes back with way too much blood for humanly consumption. Well, I guess I am not a human, but the point is that there's a lot of blood!

"Wilbur, Techno, hold him down and I will make him drink."

Wilbur grabs my arms and Techno grabs my legs. I struggle to try and break free, but Techno has literal superstrength. 

"Phil please!" I scream.

"This is your own fault." 

Phil begins to feed me blood, each one makes my head fuzzier. My screams become slurred to the point where I lose my ability to speak. Those screams are replaced with hisses and snarls. My head is pounding, but after all that blood I want more? They finally let go of me and I bolt for the door. There has to be some type of food somewhere? I need blood. 

I have to find it.

Fundy's POV

Fundy rested at a tree as a fox. He was wondering if his Uncle Tommy would join him tonight. But Fundy had to be considerate of Tommy's life. They did get back from a hunt so he might be too tired to, not to mention Phil had been sticking to him like glue.

I suddenly hear rustling behind me. I look down to see Tommy sprinting on all fours towards something. I run after him but hear commotion. I hide behind a bush and my eyes widen at the two people there. Tommy is now on the ground, unconscious. I can't make out what they are saying, but they are obviously vampire hunters. I didn't think there were still hunters, but I do know one thing.

This can't be good.

??? POV

"So you think there are vampires out here?"

I shrug, "Only one way to find out. We are vampire hunters so this should be a breeze."

"Technically we haven't even caught one."

"Well we have seen them! Plus, those ancient books that were written by a vampire hunter located something called a SBI Vampire Coven around here!"

We suddenly hear rustling in the bushes before something or someone pounces on my friend. I quickly grab my tranquilizer gun and shoot the thing. It quickly goes unconscious, and I drag it off my friend.

"What the fuck was that!"

I observe the person, "Looks like just a boy."

"Wait Dave look at his earrings! They are rough sketches in that text. And I know I saw red eyes when he was on me."

I check his teeth to make sure and my eyes widen, "We actually fucking caught one."

"Look at those fangs! He looks fairly young though."

"Maybe vampires don't age?"

We then hear another rustle, but it's just a fox. Maybe it's a pet, but that didn't matter.

All that mattered is that we caught a vampire.

------------------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!

Word Count: 520