Chapter 27: Love and the Fox

Tommy's POV

Tommy looked in disgust as Kristen and Phil flirted with each other while making breakfast.

"Am I the only one who is seeing this?" Techno asks. Wilbur laughs.

"Come on! Phil has gotten no bitches for over 100,000 years. Give him a break!" Wilbur snickers.

"And you took a mermaid to a sushi restaurant. Not to mention the kid you had with her removed all contact with you." Wilbur huffs at Techno's comment.

"Wait you have a kid Wilbur?" I ask. Wilbur nods.

"Yeah. He is about 10,000 years old. Fairly young." My eyes widen.

"Young? That is so old!" I yell.

"Tommy you realize that he is literally 51,000 years younger than me." I laugh.

"So you admit to being an old man?" I smirk.

"That isn't what I-"

"I think he is Tommy. He is becoming old." Techno snickers.

"You're older than me bitch!" Wilbur yells.

"Yeah, but he is older and wiser. What's your excuse?" The whole table laughs as Wilbur pouts.

"Anyways... Fundy left me 5,241 years ago. He was a shapeshifter so even if I did find him, he could shift into somebody else easily. He had orange earrings."

"Good to known that you're bad with kids." I comment.

"OH SHUT-" 

Phil cuts Wilbur off, "Pancakes are ready!"

Phil and Kristen give Wilbur and Techno pancakes as they give me blood. I drink the juice pouch and start walking to my room. I shut the door and flop onto the bed. I blow a raspberry as somebody immediately comes knocking.

"Come in."

"Hello Tommy. I would like to discuss somethings." Kristen states as she sits with me on the bed.

"Like what?"

"Like your powers. I have noticed that you are recovering faster than most vampires. I feel like you might get your powers early."

"...how early?"

"A month." My eyes widen. 

"Do I have to get powers?"

Kristen nods, "Powers are necessary while being a vampire. Don't worry Tommy I will watch after you-like a guardian angel."

"I never wanted to be a vampire..."

Kristen frowns, "You will be happy that you are soon. Now I must take my leave."

I roll my eyes, "Okay bye."

Kristen quietly leaves the room. I groan at the situation I am in. I am in a house with a bunch of old fucks and they turned me into a monster. Now I am getting powers as early as a month. I decide to sneak out of the house for a while. I just need time alone.

I climb a tree so I can swing my legs on the branches. I look at the sun, the sun irritation my skin has gotten better due to me being in the sun more and more.  I hum a familiar melody that Wilbur has played me a couple dozen times.

Squeak!

I look over and see a small fox beside me. I am confused on how the fox climbed up the tree and the fact I didn't hear it. I shrug it off though.

"Must be nice being a fox. You can go in the wild as you please." I begin petting the fox.

It's fur is a ginger orange and it's eyes look... off. Like really off. They almost look reddish. I quickly stop petting the creature.

"You aren't a fox... You have to be a vampire." The fox starts laughing.

The fox quickly turns into a man in his twenties with red eyes and fangs. He has brownish red hair and a stubble on his face.

"Thanks for the pets." I look down in embarrassment. Then something on his ear shimmer. It's an orange earring.

"...Fundy?"

He smirks, "You are observant."

I raise a brow at him, "Wait didn't you leave Wilbur? Your Father? Why are you here!" 

"I heard I was going to get a new uncle. I wanted to see for myself."

"So you have been stalking me like a creep?" 

"Yeah, would you go into your shitty father's home?"

"I'm an orphan..." 

"Oh fuck sorry. Point is... they are too fucking possessive."

"How did you sneak out?" I blurt out. I quickly cover my mouth.

"Well I just ran away and shapeshifted every time they got close to finding me. Then I used my orange earrings so nobody fucked me up. Though in the case you did want to escape, it would be harder for you since you don't have any abilities if that is why you asked."

I nod and he chuckles again.

"Listen Uncle Tommy. If this place gets too bad... hm... place a letter in this tree and I will get ya out of there. Too bad though means abusive and aggressive." I raise my brow again.

"Did it get too bad for you?" Fundy quietly nods.

"Tommy!" Wilbur rushes up to my tree, "What the fuck are you doing! You worried us sick. Climb down now!" 

Fundy, now a spider, crawls on my shoulder as I climb down.

"Who is your spider friend?" Wilbur asks, clearly suspicious.

"Oh-Shroud! He was so friendly to me when I was humming music!" Fundy crawls away from the situation, not wanting to be caught by his father.

"That's sweet!"

Wilbur walks me home but keeps eying me up and down.

Suspicious of my new spider friend.

------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Check out my new collab Guilt if you haven't! Have a great day!

Word Count: 851