Chapter 28: Outside

Wilbur's POV

It had been two weeks since Wilbur caught Tommy sneaking outside. Wilbur was just writing song lyrics, basically over the whole situation of Tommy sneaking out. After they turned him, it was way easier for Tommy to accept his life in this place. Wilbur was happy for that. Tommy would be the perfect little brother. 

"I'm living the dream... It's just one of those dreams where you're losing all your teeth~" Wilbur hummed, "Oh that's good I should put that down!"

"Whatcha working on?" Tommy asks as he peeks his head through the doorway.

I smile at the boy, "Just working on a new song, why?"

"I wanted to talk about you something..." I raise my brow.

"What?"

"Can I go outside?"

I sigh, "I would normally say no, but you have behaved fairly well lately, so you have my permission, BUT if you run away we will never let you out without any supervision for centuries."

Tommy runs up and hugs me, "Thank you Wilby!"

I smile.

"No problem."

Tommy's POV

Tommy sighed as he threw a ball up in the air as he laid in his bed. Then something caught his eye, he saw Fundy outside on a tree waving at him.

I rush over to Wilbur's room. I know by now how to pull his strings to let me outside.

"I'm living the dream... It's just one of those dreams where you're losing all your teeth~" Wilbur hums, "Oh that's good I should put that down!" It sounded fairly good.

"Whatcha working on?" I ask as I peek my head through the doorway.

"Just working on a new song, why?"

"I wanted to talk about you something..." Wilbur raises his brow.

"What?" Here we go...

"Can I go outside?"

Wilbur sighs, "I would normally say no, but you have behaved fairly well lately, so you have my permission, BUT if you run away we will never let you out without any supervision for centuries." I mean I don't have any plans on escaping... not today at least.

I run up to Wilbur and hug him, "Thank you Wilby!"

Wilbur smiles, "No problem."

I leave and quickly rush out of the door to see Fundy. I climb the tree and he helps me up.

"Hey!"

"Hey Toms. How is my favorite Uncle?"

"What about Techno?"

Fundy rolls his eyes, "He lost that privilege when he made me play hide and seek with dead orphan bodies when I was 5." 

I look at Fundy, "Ew."

Fundy laughs, "Wait until they start involving you in coven activities."

I raise my brow, "Coven activities?"

"Yeah, usually it is stuff like family bonding, coven meetings, vampire meetings, hunting, and vampire murdering."

"Vampire meetings?"

"Oh yeah, it is an event that they show off their success and conversate with other covens. It's a yearly event that covens could talk...but... It is now a truce event after Techno killed off two covens. A lot of people wear masks so enemies can't identify them as easily outside the event. I have been to a lot of them. The SBI Coven goes frequently. I think there might be one in a month."

"Sounds boring." I yawn.

Fundy and I continue talking. He seems like the most trustworthy vampire I have met, Dream being the second, and Tubbo being the third. The sunset turns pitch black so we say our goodbyes and I head back to my kidnappers' house.

"Tommy!" Phil hugs me, "Wilbur if he didn't come back, you would have been SO DEAD."

Wilbur grumbles as Techno laughs at the brunette.

Phil clears his throat, "Tommy I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What's up?"

Techno butts in, "We want to take you on our hunting trip in a few days since your fangs are fully developed. You should be okay to not have Phil's blood by then."

I shiver and sigh, "Fine. 

It isn't like I have a choice anyway."

----------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter hope you enjoyed! I have the main plot points finished for this book! So I should be able to write this story a little faster (hopefully). Have a great day!

Word Count: 654