Character List 2

This is the new character list! I have one every ten chapters. 

Tommy: A 15-year-old boy trying to escape the SBI Coven. It's not an easy feat considering the measures they will take to make him stay. He has curly blonde hair and blue eyes.

Philza: The leader of the SBI Coven, a small coven. He's waiting to turn his third son to complete his coven. He's mainly known for being the leader of the most powerful coven and his green ender eye dangling earrings he wears. He is 150,000 years old. He has blue eyes in his non-vampire form. He has straight blonde hair and wears a green and white bucket hat along with his big black wings he shows proudly.

Wilbur: Part of the Sbi Coven. He is the second youngest of the coven at 61,000 years old. He loves music and that's why you can hear him hum or sing at his victims. He has brown eyes in his human form. He has curly brown hair and he wear yellow ender eye earrings. He can manipulate people with his voice making it easier to kill his victims.

Techno: Part of the Sbi Coven and the strongest too with his powers. He is 101,000 years old. He enjoys painfully killing his victims and sword fighting. He has brown eyes in his human form. He has long pink hair and pink ender eye earrings. He is extremely protective over his family.

Tubbo: Part of the Ram Coven. He is the youngest of the coven at 154 years old. He loves bees. His eyes are brown in his human form. He also has brown hair. He wears bee necklace as his symbol for his coven. He has goat-like features and his powers are controlling bees. He loves to have fun with Tommy.

Dream: Part of the Ram Coven. He is 53,000 years old. He's decent friends with Techno (Even if he can't win many fighting battles to him). Rumor has it that he might have even been a vampire hunter out to kill Techno. His eyes are green in his human form and dirty blonde hair. He wears a white smiley face mask along with a matching smiley face necklace. He has small goat horns hidden under his hair. His powers are ???. 

Schlatt: Leader of the Ram Coven. He is 85,000 years old. He loves to get fucking wasted at the bars or at home. He has large ram horns and black soulless eyes in his human form. He has brown hair/ facial hair and he usually seen in a suit. He has a necklace with ram horns on it. His powers are making other people get very weak (almost like nausea).

Puffy: Part of the Ram Coven. She is 85,001 years old. She has puffy hazel hair with a white streak in it. Her eyes are hazel in her human form and she's basically the mother of the coven. Her powers are making other people go into a calming state along with an overall warming aura. Her necklace is a pirate's ship. Nobody knows why.