Chapter 15: Easy Fix and Playdate

Tommy's POV

Tommy's cheek was bright red as it stung. Phil slapped him as he was going ballistic about the earrings. Tommy wasn't upset though. He was grinning as he saw that they were clearly bothered by his painful decision.

"SERIOUSLY! THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US TOMMY!" Phil screams as his wings spread out, clearly pissed. I flinch as he pulls me up from the ground. Phil sighs.

"Wilbur go call Niki. Hopefully she can travel here by tomorrow to fix Tommy's mistake." Wilbur nods and heads off to call this random person.

"Dad. The earrings were on his dresser." Techno says with the earrings in his hand. Phil sighs out of relief and turns to me.

"You haven't technically broken any rules so I won't punish you further." Phil sighs as he rubs my back. It was soothing. 

The next thing I know is that I wake up in my bed. Fuck I accidently fell asleep! I look up and see a smiling Wilbur. Fuck this guy.

"Good morning Tommy~"

"Fuck off." I say getting up. Right as I do though Wilbur grabs my wrist.

"What do you think you're doing."

"Going downstairs for breakfast." I say glaring at his piercing red eyes.

"We have guests coming for breakfast Tommy. Come on I will find you something nice to wear in your closet!" Wilbur gleefully states as he invades the closet in not my room. 

"Not my closet." I shrug. Wilbur looks at me and laughs.

"Nice joke Tommy." I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash myself. 

Surprisingly I actually have gotten good at working the shower so I can finally be doing it on my own according to Phil. After I brush my teeth, I leave the bathroom in my towel as my hair is wet. Wilbur looks at me and smiles.

"I found you a cute outfit! Put it on so I can do your hair." I sigh. I can't get a break from Wilbur!

I snatch the pile of clothes and head back to the bathroom. I look at see what it is, and I cringe at it. It's a red and white striped shirt with black overalls and red and white striped socks! These suck! I'll look like a toddler in these! 

"I am not wearing this!" I yell through the door.

"Awwwww, why not Toms!" Wilbur coos, "You will look adorable."

"That's the issue! Can't I have a hoodie or something else!" 

"No Tommy. You will look great for your playdate with Tubbo and for breakfast!" Playdate? Fuck no.

"Wilbur I don't fucking care I will come out here and get clothes myself." I yell.

"Tommy. Put on the clothes." And unwillingly I do what Wilbur says. I open the door and roll my eyes as Wilbur claps.

I look ridiculous! A big man would not wear these clothes. Even if I was desperate for clothes on the street I would have declined! Wilbur grabs a brush, comb, and something else I didn't quite catch.

"Come here Tommy." I sigh and sit down on the bed so he can do my hair. It can't get worse... It got worse.

When Wilbur is done, I look in the mirror and see a fucking red bow in my hair! I look like I am a helpless toddler! That isn't the worst part though because Wilbur wraps a fucking ribbon around my neck and ties it. I look like one of those stupid dolls!

"Wilbur I look stupid." Wilbur hugs me.

"You look fine Toms! You look innocent and cute. Just like Tubbo! Well that's a bad comparison considering Tubbo is a murderous vampire. But still, you look cute!"