ERA'S BABY

The morning after The Eras Tour was interesting to say the least. Hailee had taken some time to sleep in but woke up sore. Her voice had returned but she could feel every muscle in her body move as she used it. 

Jesus.

Maybe I should just go to a Taylor show instead of working out.

...

I was sure that would have gotten a response out of you.

I haven't been this sore in years.

*throwing her arm to y/n's side of the bed*

How are you feeling you went at least 3 times as hard as me.

You have to really be feeling it...

Hailee had fully opened her eyes instead of having them cracked open to see if y/n was asleep or just had her headphones in and couldn't hear Hailee.

Oh, I see.

 She's just not in bed.

Wait how the hell!

It is 10 am There is no way she got up before me.

Just then the hotel door swung open and nearly slammed shut.

That's where you would be wrong.

I did get up earlier than you.

I took the liberty to get up and find some beads, which was a mission.

I could have told you that.

Then I saw this cute little breakfast spot so I stopped and got us a little something to eat while we made bracelets.

Hailee was now sitting up in the bed while y/n came to sit down next to her

I'm sorry we?

Yeah, we!

I thought it would be fun.

If you don't want to make any you really don't have to.

You can just watch me and enjoy your breakfast.

I'll tell you what I'll try to make a few.

Trading them yesterday looked fun and I want to be a part of it.

Really?

Yes, pass the beads and my breakfast sandwich.

BUT I'm only making a few...

You really should consider eating before you even bother making your bracelets just saying.

You are a messy eater and no one is gonna want croissant flakes on their wrists.

Okay fine, I'll eat then I'll make a few bracelets.

Just so I don't make a mess.

When breakfast was eaten and the mess left from it was cleaned Hailee and y/n turned their hotel bed into a bracelet-making station. There were beads of every shape and color. Glass beads, pony beads, teeny tiny beads that you needed a needle to thread. Tons of letters especially vowels and of course number beads for 1989 bracelets.