Let's get to work

Hailee and y/n pull up to the studio where they're doing the shoot. Hailee mentioned that it was a favorite of hers. It was an old building that an artist had practically lived in. She loved it so much because it wasn't like every other studio in the city. This one had some character. There was a cute little loft that was once upon a time a bedroom. Hailee's favorite part had to be the tiny garden out back that had a fountain and benches. Hailee said it was nice to be able to sit at that fountain smell the flowers and another the hustle and bustle of LA. As soon as y/n stepped foot in the studio she could see why Hailee loved it so much. Y/ n had also noticed that Hailee had her people set up all of the equipment she had packed up.

Wow you had everything set up already?

You know you could just tell me you want me to get lost.

I wouldn't have been offended if you got tired of me.

Oh no, i mean that's not what I meant by having this all set up.

I had it all set up for you so we could maybe get out of here early.

And you know maybe hang out some more.

I'd love to hang out with you more.

Well, that means we should get to work then. 

The sooner we get started the sooner we get out of here.

Okay, I can't argue with that.

How do you usually do this what's your procedure?

Oh no.

You are in charge here.

This is your shoot and your vision y/n, this is now your space and it's your rules. 

Within reason of course.

um, wow, okay... sorry you'll have to give me a minute then.

 I've never had a space this big to work with the biggest place I've shot in is an orchard

I suppose we can start with a group debrief if you will. So I really liked that shoot you did for the wonderland, honestly that whole spread you did with shadamshek.

 Great photographer, great spread. What I liked from that shoot, in particular, is that the photos that got released all looked like candids. That's what I would love to go for today.

It feels real to the viewer, they can tell that the laughs and little giggles aren't forced and that it's all organic. That and the thought of posing you like a barbie doll isn't something I want to do to you.

ok sounds good working with Sam for the Wonderland spread was fun.

I really like how clearly you communicated what you want to come out of this with.

Oh yeah of course I always try to be clear about expectations.

So what I'm thinking is we can do the fountain look last, and Suit in the garden first, which leaves the leather baddie look for our second outfit change for the day.

That sounds great.

So I'm gonna go set up a spot in the little garden outside.