The goodbye?

It had only felt like y/n had her eyelids shut for a minute when she had opened them and saw the light streaming in from the cracks in the blackout curtains. To her surprise, Hailee was still undisturbed and sleeping on her chest only now she was fully wrapped around y/n's torso.

 oh man Hailee is still asleep...

 I kinda need to get up.

 Alright, how am I going to get up and leave Hails sleeping god she falls asleep on me and I already have a pet name for her.

 oh great, there's a squishmallow right there on the floor just need to reach for it. aha, I got it nowstratigicallyandquicklygetupindianajonespillowswap. Perfect she's still out cold now we sneak away and go to the bathroom.

 Phew, I made it out.

Oh damn, we left quite a few cups and stuff on the counters last night. I am gonna go ahead and clean this all up for Hails. But first music.

Y/n reached into the pocket of the jeans she was wearing. It didn't matter if they where Hailee's she always had her airpods on her. It was one of the things she just needed to function.

 Ok time to get to cleaning up our mess. 

Red solo cups in the trash, old stale popcorn definitely in the trash, and ice cream bowls, in the sink to get washed. *vibes to claro "Sofia"* 

Do I want to hand wash these? yeah let's hand wash these bowls.

Y/n got into the song pretending the spoons she was needing to wash were her drumsticks. In addition to playing the imaginary drums, she began to sing to herself just under her breath. 

  I think we could do it if we tried if only to say you're mine, Hailee know that you and I shouldn't feel like a crime. 

Nice one bowl down one to go.

With y/n being mostly quiet Hailee had thought falling asleep on y/n had been too much and was assuming she'd find a sticky note on the counter saying y/n had gone and would be in contact later. And y/n being so into cleaning and her music hadn't noticed Hailee emerge from the hall.

Did y/n seriously leave?

 No she wouldn't, she's not like that... wait what's that noise. 

Is that y/n?

 You know id do anything she'd ask me to but oh my god I think I'm in love with her. Standing here alone now, think that we could drive around I just wanna say how I love her with her hair down Baby you don't have to fight ill be here till the end of time wishing that you were mine.

Two bowls down two spoons left and ill check on Hails.

Awwww.

She's already got a pet name they use for me after I fell asleep on her shoulders last night.

oh, she's not paying attention, and she totally can't hear me time to sneak attack.

 *mimics playing drums with soapy spoons* 

Hailee know that you and I shouldn't feel like a crime I think that we could do it if we tried.