First Family Holiday

Hailee and y/n had gone back to the house that morning after going to see the sunset and went straight to bed. They spent the next two weeks by each other's sides since Hailee had a break in her schedule for the first time in a while. They spent the majority of their time at home either in bed cuddling with the dogs or on the couch watching terrible sitcoms. Y/n did manage to get Hailee out of the house to go on walks in and around the neighborhood. In the two weeks, Hailee had been home she had gotten y/n to agree to a couple's workout that Pete helped design for them. They both had different routines but Pete made sure they could work out in the same area of the home gym. Thanks to Pete y/n was finally getting some shape in her biceps and could finally return the favor and squeeze the air from Hailee's lungs. 

ok ok ok, I can barely breathe.

*taps y/n's arm* I'm being serious.

*lets go of Hailee*

*drops to her knees trying to catch her breath*

And you felt like this when I squeezed you?

Yeah more or less.

Did it really feel like that every time? *looking up at y/n*

90% of the time you got happy and or excited and squeezed or hugged me yeah I felt like that. *reaches out to Hailee to help her get up*

I am so so sorry. *grabs y/n's arm and gets up*

Hey, it's fine. All that matters is I was finally able to get you back.

I'm surprised it's only taken you two weeks of daily workouts to get you that strong.

What can I say I'm all muscle. *giggles*

*staring with googly eyes*

Guess it just took some dedication to see them start to take shape

Yeah you are *tracing y/n's muscles*

Oh, stop it. *shoos Hailee's hand away* You're making me blush.

What they look good. I really can't help myself. 

They definitely aren't as big or defined as yours are but I'll eventually catch up to you.

You will hell you might even pass me up.

But in the leg department you are already so far ahead of me I mean look at those babies. *pokes at y/n's calves*

Every day is leg day when you watch a 7-year-old kid. You kinda become their jungle gym.

Although I haven't babysat since Zander and the family moved away.

But I put in years of toddler leg lifts.

Yeah but clearly that muscle never left cause you got some cute little muscles going on over here. *admiring y/n's legs*

And your calves have always been killer.

Yeah, those are quite literally brought to you by anxiety.

Excuse me what now?

When I'm anxious and sitting down I always bounce my legs up and down.