Y/N's place

Wow, y/n this place is pretty cute and it's pretty big for an apartment in a bigger city.

OH yeah I know

 it costs a pretty penny but I love this place so much it's honestly so worth it.

 here let me get your bag and let's head inside. 

Come on follow me.

*walking behind y/n* wow there's a cute little yard and you get your own garage.

oh yeah, and it's fully furnished with epoxy floors, and cabinets the dude that owns the row of "apartments" I say because they're just small houses, but anyways the dude who owns this row of houses was a car fanatic. So all the garages are a car guy or girl's dream.

 It may or may not have been a big reason I  wanted this place so bad.

Ok, I'm gonna need to see this legendary garage.

You will but first *unlocks door*  the living room and kitchen.

Holy shit you mean to tell me you have ocean access too!

Yeah, the ocean access and the fully done garage were the reason I wanted to get this place so bad, and now this has been home for 3 years.

ok, I am seriously jealous you found a place this cool and it's all modern and it's an open concept.

Oh yeah, this place is house porn at its finest.

Hey is it just me or do I hear music playing?

uuuhm lemme look.

 yeah my homepod in the office must have recognized I was home damn it doesn't want to respond well, let me go turn that off if you want to join you can get the office tour now.*runs up the stairs* 

*runs upstairs behind y/n*  

damn, you listen to your music pretty loud but I will say good song selection. 

*Taylor Swifts Afterglow starts getting louder the closer Hailee gets *"Hey it's all me in my head I'm the one that burned us down it's not what I meant. I'm sorry that I hurt you I don't I don't wanna do this to you. I don't wanna lose i don't wanna lose this with you. I need to say hey it's all me just don't go"

MEET ME IN THE AFTERGLOW TELL ME THAT YOU ARE STILL MINE! TELL ME THAT WE'LL BE JUST FINE. EVEN WHEN I LOSE MY MIND! I NEED TO SAY TELL ME THAT ITS NOT MY FAULT! TELL ME THAT I'M ALL YOU WANT! EVEN WHEN I BREAK YOUR HEART!*Turns off homepod and turns around* 

Oh god damnit not again! We have to stop meeting like this.

Well, to be fair you did invite me up here, you also turned the music up so I'd still be up here. but I am impressed by the commitment you have for blondie and her music not everyone would sing that verse of Afterglow most people would just ya know turn it off.

In this house, we respect Taylor Swift, how else do you think she got to be one of my top artists of the year.

Oh my, I bow down to the professional swiftie.

Well, part-time swiftie I'm a bigger Halsey fan, but both are women blazing trails in their respects.

Yeah you saying that explains that wall*points to the wall behind y/n*