Zander's Night

Christi: So it sounds like Zander wants pizza or that's what y/n said he wanted any objections? Hailee, you're our guest is there anything specific you'd like?

Oh me, no not specifically. I'm good with pizza especially if y/n says this place is pretty good.

It's not New York pizza and it's not mine but it's fairly close.

Good enough for me.

Zander: I want cheese sticks too

Dude those always are cold by the time we get back home how about auntie and uncle order the pizza and you and me can go to the store and get cheese sticks so they're hot when you eat them.

Z: I don't wanna go to the store.

Hey Z, are there any snacks we need for our sleepover because I'll go with you and get us some snacks.

Z: YEAH lets go

Hold on I need to ask what car I can take I think they sold the old car I left here.

Christi: Nope the keys are right here your dad couldn't part ways with the car you both built. Speaking of your father He and I are gonna cal in the order and go pick it up A pepperoni pizza, an all meat, and a combination work for everyone.

In unison: Heck yeah!

C: Well don't just stand around you three*pointing at Hailee, Zander, and y/n* you have a mission with limited time.

Alright, guys let's load up in the yeti!

A cooler?

*Opens garage door* No not a cooler, my very first car, a 98 Tahoe that my dad lowered for some reason.

The three load into the Tahoe and zoom down the street to the closest grocery store. They manage to make it to the store in about 10 minutes and they run in to get their cheese sticks and sleepover snacks.

Alright everyone we made it to the store let's roll out. Babe can you grab a cart while I get Z here out of the car.

Sure thing.*gets out of the car*

Z: Is Hailee leaving?

No buddy she's getting a cart for us, I know how you shop. And with those eyes, Hailee might buy you the whole grocery store.

I'm back I got us a cart, Do you want to sit in the cart Z?

Z: No I'll hold the side of it.

ok well, let's get in the store and back home so we can get these cheese sticks made in time for dinner.

The three walk into the store and head straight to the frozen aisle to grab some cheese sticks.

Alright, we made it to the cheese sticks Z. *grabs the biggest box*

Z: Can we get ice cream too? The cones with chocolate?

Do you mean Drumsticks? *points to box*

Z: yeah those right there!